The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Card Submissions!
17 17

2,296 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, TheBESTCLuTch said:

Anyone’s bulk from 12/17 being graded yet? Mine have been scheduled for grading since last Wednesday. 

My bulk from 12/17 has been scheduled for grading since Friday the 9th and has not changed as of the 20th.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wyatt Love said:

My bulk from 12/17 has been scheduled for grading since Friday the 9th and has not changed as of the 20th.

My express has been in grading/quality control sense the 7th.. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DonLaGreca said:

Update: Scheduled for grading. 

My 12/21 order jus changed to scheduled also. But sadly it will sit there for a few weeks considering others orders also still in scheduled from 12/11

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Current submissions & statuses

Submission created 1.9.21
Type - Bulk (51)
Received - 1.29.21
4.20.21 Status - Received

Submission created 1.16.21
Type - Bulk (62)
Received - 2.2.21
4.20.21 Status - Received

Submission created 1.23.21
Type - Bulk (62)
Received - 2.4.21
4.20.21 Status - Received

Submission created 1.29.21
Type - Bulk (60)
Received - 2.10.21
4.20.21 Status - Received

Submission created 1.29.21
Type - Bulk (51)
Received - 2.10.21
4.20.21 Status - Received

Submission created 2.22.21
Type - Bulk (56)
Received - 3.25.21
4.20.21 Status - Received

Submission created 3.28.21
Type - Bulk (54)
Received - N/A
4.20.21 Status - N/A

Submission created 4.3.21
Type - Bulk (57)
Received - N/A
4.20.21 Status - N/A

Submission created 4.10.21
Type - Bulk (99)
Received - N/A
4.20.21 Status - N/A

Submission created 4.11.21
Type - Bulk (84)
Received - N/A
4.20.21 Status - N/A

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, DocHolliwood said:

Express Received 3/31. Moved to Grading/QC 4/16. Still there currently. 4/23 is 17 business days from "Received" and my other express orders have been making it back to me in 15-17 days so fingers crossed it's finalized today!

Exact same boat on my express. Same days and everything. Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Andrew Mercene said:

Current submissions & statuses

Submission created 1.9.21
Type - Bulk (51)
Received - 1.29.21
4.20.21 Status - Received

Submission created 1.16.21
Type - Bulk (62)
Received - 2.2.21
4.20.21 Status - Received

Submission created 1.23.21
Type - Bulk (62)
Received - 2.4.21
4.20.21 Status - Received

Submission created 1.29.21
Type - Bulk (60)
Received - 2.10.21
4.20.21 Status - Received

Submission created 1.29.21
Type - Bulk (51)
Received - 2.10.21
4.20.21 Status - Received

Submission created 2.22.21
Type - Bulk (56)
Received - 3.25.21
4.20.21 Status - Received

Submission created 3.28.21
Type - Bulk (54)
Received - N/A
4.20.21 Status - N/A

Submission created 4.3.21
Type - Bulk (57)
Received - N/A
4.20.21 Status - N/A

Submission created 4.10.21
Type - Bulk (99)
Received - N/A
4.20.21 Status - N/A

Submission created 4.11.21
Type - Bulk (84)
Received - N/A
4.20.21 Status - N/A

Just curious, you doing subgrades on these bulk submissions? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Artorious88 said:

I have a question, I sent a bulk to get graded and usps says it was delivered on April 15. Do you guys know when my card will be charged?!

They charge when it goes I to scheduled for grading. With current turn around it shouldn't be for many months.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

They charge when it goes I to scheduled for grading. With current turn around it shouldn't be for many months.

Oh man that's crazy!! Its my first time ever submitting cards. I am not a seller or flipper. Just trying to get my vintage cards graded since I have the chase cards everyone is after. Guess I am not going to see them for 3 to 4 months since I just saw it'll take 144 days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
17 17