• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,604 posts in this topic

On 11/10/2021 at 9:11 AM, Oreos said:

I admit when I am wrong - and I suppose I was!

My 4/30 CGC Bulk went from g/e/i to Grading/QC for ONE Business day- THEN SHIPPED!

Maybe it is FIFO - their updates on status' just lack a bit - which is perfectly fine with me!

Thanks CGC~

Not FIFO, my 6/14 sub came back to me last week. My 5/4 sub hasn't moved for two months and is still in G/E/I. They're all over the place. No reason my 6/14 should've come back before my 5/4 if FIFO was in full working mode.

BULK W/ SUBGRADES 
Date Received: 3/15/21
Date entered into system: 4/14/21
Cards: 51
Service: TCG - BULK
Current status: Grading/Quality Control

Haven't been charged yet, comin up on 8 months CGC has had my cards, they also wont respond to my emails, TAT quoted when I submitted was around 60-70 days. 
Edited by Kiramouse

On 11/12/2021 at 8:06 AM, Kiramouse said:
BULK W/ SUBGRADES 
Date Received: 3/15/21
Date entered into system: 4/14/21
Cards: 51
Current status: Grading/Quality Control

Haven't been charged yet, comin up on 8 months CGC has had my cards, they also wont respond to my emails, TAT quoted when I submitted was around 60-70 days. 

Call them. Sounds like a accounting issue. Emailing them is a joke...

On 11/12/2021 at 11:40 AM, MattyIcee said:

Items: 137 (with subgrades) 

Delivered: 3/24/21

Received: 5/11/21

G/E/I: 10/6/21

QC/Finalized: 11/12/21

That gets me pumped! 300 card sub received 5/12 (no subgrades) should be coming soon then!! Just got charged for it as well. Hope your grades are great!

EDIT- Right after typing that my 300 card sub from 5/12 went into Quality Control/Finalized.Hell yeaaaaaaa

Edited by Oreos

Went back into G/E/I 11/13/21

Went to Grading/QC 11/15/21

Assuming it's a bug or a small error that needed to be fixed.

Edited by MattyIcee

On 11/15/2021 at 9:38 AM, MattyIcee said:

Went back into G/E/I 11/13/21

Went to Grading/QC 11/15/21

Assuming it's a bug or a small error that needed to be fixed.

YARN | Come on, dear God in heaven, don't do this to me. | In the Name of  the Father (1993) | Video gifs by quotes | 8e9632e4 | 紗

image.thumb.png.5ad689efb4a37559800fd84cad3ed90e.png

Edited by Oreos

When your Received 3/15 Bulk Order doesn't appear under your submissions anymore, you know it's taking too long. 

Yet, my other Bulk order received on 3/15 shipped months ago and my bulk from 4/30 already shipped too.

This is ridiculous. :frustrated:So much for first in, first out.

On 11/12/2021 at 8:44 AM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Call them. Sounds like a accounting issue. Emailing them is a joke...

you were right, since my submission was so old the system was trying to charge new subgrade rates and it wasn't matching my submission. so the whole thing just sat in limbo. for over a month. I wonder at what point they would have let me know there was an issue, or if they'd just keep everything forever

On 11/15/2021 at 2:33 PM, Kiramouse said:

you were right, since my submission was so old the system was trying to charge new subgrade rates and it wasn't matching my submission. so the whole thing just sat in limbo. for over a month. I wonder at what point they would have let me know there was an issue, or if they'd just keep everything forever

I called the second mine hit G/E/I and the system was going to charge me the new rate instead of the old rate and not give me the grading credit. They immediately fixed it on the spot. The accounting team, when you're talking to them, is on point.

On 11/15/2021 at 1:33 PM, Kiramouse said:

I just had that today. Thankfully I had a submission form printed for myself which told me what the totals should be for each area and they were definitely charging me at the new subgrade rates and had to initiate a refund to me.

Double check your charges guys!