• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
6 6

2,566 posts in this topic

On 11/11/2021 at 9:14 AM, Nostalgia89 said:

Shipped 11-16

Not a single 9 but there is redemption CGC;1. You listened to my Christmas wish and tied my box in Christmas ribbon or 2. You're using anything but cardboard dividers.

Discount on any scratch or ding items (kidding). Everyone is already selling for less than competitor's, but I joke it's due to the S&D (and the occasional hairs encased).

Hope this helps. Don't forget to smile

On 11/22/2021 at 5:09 PM, Againh3x said:

Tcg - ECONOMY 

delivered 11/22/2021

grading/encapsulation/imaging 11/22/2021

This seems to be going super fast, any predictions on when this submission will be shipped?

Give or take 2 months. It's just a wild guess though because no one really knows the right answer..... lol

One of my shipped finished bulk subs (shipped 11/03) is still stuck at the USPS an hour away. I've called them to just tell them I can come grab it but they said no. Getting a bit ridiculous now. It just keeps updating the tracking with 'Departed from xxxx facility. It is in transit to the destination'.

But its the same place. just being updated over and over with a different time. 

its over 300 graded cards... so not sure what the hell is going on, or when I contact cgc about it. I know its not on them but I think that still falls under declared value...

On 11/23/2021 at 3:09 PM, Oreos said:

One of my shipped finished bulk subs (shipped 11/03) is still stuck at the USPS an hour away. I've called them to just tell them I can come grab it but they said no. Getting a bit ridiculous now. It just keeps updating the tracking with 'Departed from xxxx facility. It is in transit to the destination'.

its over 300 graded cards... so not sure what the hell is going on, or when I contact cgc about it. I know its not on them but I think that still falls under declared value...

Sounds like they misplaced your box somewhere and are trying to find it because 20 days is and awfully long time even for usps

On 11/23/2021 at 12:09 PM, Oreos said:

I think this is probably an issue with Registered Mail, since that's how its shipped from CGC. I had something a bit similar happen but it was delivered on time, just later in the day. But if its been at that USPS for days yea I'd be concerned.

Edit: Also, bit unique situation but I submitted a new bulk order to CGC directly at their booth at the Magic the Gathering Convention in Las Vegas this past Saturday. I'll update once the submission is received by CGC on the website, as I'm not sure how long it'll take compared to shipping it directly to Sarasota FL. Kinda concerned too since there's no tracking for it or proof of receipt. I guess I'll just have to believe everything is fine for now.

Edited by Tosh the Collector

On 11/23/2021 at 2:44 PM, Againh3x said:

Tcg economy

delivered 11/22/2021

grading/quality control 11/23/2021

i dont know if this is abnormal or not but does this mean it’s already been graded in a day or there is a payment issue?

That does seem to be going fast. You'll be charged soon or you can call to have them charge you. Curious that you were in G/E/I for a single day. Makes me wonder if they're completely caught up on economy orders so its going faster now? That's pretty interesting. Still, my order was in G/QC for a few days before going into finalized.

Edited by Tosh the Collector

On 11/23/2021 at 4:44 PM, Againh3x said:

Tcg economy

delivered 11/22/2021

grading/quality control 11/23/2021

i dont know if this is abnormal or not but does this mean it’s already been graded in a day or there is a payment issue?

I would say its abnormal, but then again no one really knows TAT times anymore. It seems to be completely random and not FIFO like they've stated.

5/16 received bulk (no subs 411 cards)

shipped and received at home 11/23.

350 bulk graded charizard illustrators. 299/350 were a 9.5.

0 got a 10. 

CGC, i know you want to make 10's rare- but dont bullsh*# the grades. It's a non-holo japanese card. I sent in 50 to PSA and 38 got 10's. 

/end-rant. 

Edited by Oreos