• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,604 posts in this topic

On 11/26/2021 at 11:40 PM, GhostyToasty said:

5/26 Bulk sub still in G/E/I since 10/18. So I have no clue.

Remember when we sent these in there was a massive influx of stimulus submissions and psa just shut down...

Mine was delivered 3/26

Received: 5/26

Been In G/E/I for roughly 2 1/2 months

I called in they said my cards were graded on 11/13, and was moving to encapsulation....I called in concerned with how long it was in G/E/I ... this week on Monday they said it went into que for encapsulation..

On 12/2/2021 at 11:58 PM, C1one said:

Remember when we sent these in there was a massive influx of stimulus submissions and psa just shut down...

Mine was delivered 3/26

Received: 5/26

Been In G/E/I for roughly 2 1/2 months

I called in they said my cards were graded on 11/13, and was moving to encapsulation....I called in concerned with how long it was in G/E/I ... this week on Monday they said it went into que for encapsulation..

Fingers crossed we get our stuff back soon.

On 12/4/2021 at 2:59 PM, C1one said:

How many people here's cards are on or around 5/26... or atleast the week of

My bulk sub (65 cards so about same as yours) was received 5/12 is still in G/E/I so I'm assuming most will get shipped out after the Holidays

On 12/4/2021 at 10:40 PM, Andrew DuVarney said:

My order just updated from Grading to Shipped... but the shipped date says 10/6/2021. That was... 2 months ago. I have definitely not received anything from CGC in that time. Should I be worried, or might this just be a typo?

Capture.PNG

I'd be freaking out and calling them asap.

On 12/4/2021 at 10:40 PM, Andrew DuVarney said:

My order just updated from Grading to Shipped... but the shipped date says 10/6/2021. That was... 2 months ago. I have definitely not received anything from CGC in that time. Should I be worried, or might this just be a typo?

Capture.PNG

You should have been worried two months ago... bro im sorry you lost your cards

On 12/6/2021 at 8:08 AM, NDub67 said:

You should have been worried two months ago... bro im sorry you lost your cards

He did say they just updated from grading to shipped. This is not on him if they actually did ship out two months ago

Delivered: 3/23/21
Received: 5/26/21
G/E/I: 10/18/21
Billed: 10/22/21
Shipped: 12/6/21
Items: 39
Service: TCG - BULK

Delivered: 3/23/21
Received: 5/26/21
G/E/I: 10/21/21
Billed: 10/22/21
Shipped: 12/6/21
Items: 11
Service: TCG - BULK w/ Sub-Grades

On 12/6/2021 at 9:38 AM, KianW said:

He did say they just updated from grading to shipped. This is not on him if they actually did ship out two months ago

Yeah, I called them today, and it turns out they did ship it a while ago, but for whatever reason it failed to deliver (no idea why, since it's the same address as my last submission, which was delivered just fine) and got sent back to them. Funny enough it just arrived back there today, so they're going to ship it out again. Hopefully it actually gets to me this time... Still no idea why the status didn't update until sometime in this past week though.

On 12/6/2021 at 4:17 PM, Andrew DuVarney said:

Yeah, I called them today, and it turns out they did ship it a while ago, but for whatever reason it failed to deliver (no idea why, since it's the same address as my last submission, which was delivered just fine) and got sent back to them. Funny enough it just arrived back there today, so they're going to ship it out again. Hopefully it actually gets to me this time... Still no idea why the status didn't update until sometime in this past week though.

I thought all mail from them requires a signature? If no signature it goes back and sits for you to pick it up