• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cgcinhousesignng a lot in house signings? Pg numbers of signers and deadlines in 1st post.
7 7

576 posts in this topic

On 9/7/2021 at 11:38 AM, rexinnih said:

While I don't want/like to have actors sign my comic books (just my personal preference) I would like to have him sign my Iron Man mask I have signed by Stan Lee and Paul Bettany. Any hope of non-comic signing :bigsmile:

Yes… not sure what the rules are for advertising for another company but notice how it says “partnering with SWAU”. Go to SWAU site and you can choose if you want him to sign an item you send in, choices include “large props”. 

CGC Welcomes Comic Book Artist Clay Mann for an Exclusive In-House Private Signing

Posted on 9/10/2021

The legendary cover artist and penciller is coming to CGC headquarters!

MANN__SIGNING_EMAIL120210909150053449.jpg

CGC is excited to announce that we will be hosting the extraordinary comic book artist Clay Mann for an exclusive In-House Private Signing event! Mann is a prolific cover artist and penciller for Marvel, DC Comics and Valiant who has worked on some of the industry's biggest titles such as Batman, X-Men and Batman/Catwoman.

In addition to signing, Mann is offering some of his legendary Remarques and Head Sketches for purchase. There will be a limited number available so be sure to see examples and pricing details below!

ClayMann-REMARQUE%20EXAMPLE20210909150533583.png 484BEBF5-4C67-4CFC-BA15-5BFC6BB3426A20210909151607789.PNG

Mann has received critical acclaim for his work on the Batman series and most recently the widely popular Batman/Catwoman series. Some of his other best known work is featured in Action Comics, Trinity, X-Men, Gambit, Superman, Heroes in Crisis and Poison Ivy: Cycle of Life and Death.

“We are so pumped to be hosting Clay Mann for this extra special In-House Private Signing event,” said Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “The Signature Series team cannot wait to see all of the amazing submissions that we will be receiving for this signing, as well as the incredible Remarques and Head Sketches that some will receive!”

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members, including free CGC members, can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, October 29, 2021.

If the CGC In-House Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After Mann signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an estimated turnaround time of six weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the turnaround time is estimated at eight weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Clay Mann is $70 per item and includes:

• Clay Mann’s signature
  • Estimated turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading
  • Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • Encapsulation with the iconic yellow CGC Signature Series label

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for a Clay Mann Remarque is $260 per item and includes:

• Clay Mann’s Remarque. Submitter may request the desired Remarque. Important: The final design and subject matter of the Remarque are at the artist’s discretion. CGC cannot guarantee Remarque requests. Limited to the first 100 submitters.
  • Clay Mann’s signature
  • Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for a Clay Mann Head Sketch is $575 per item and includes:

• Clay Mann’s Head Sketch. Submitter may request the desired sketch. Important: The final design and subject matter of the Head Sketch are at the artist’s discretion. CGC cannot guarantee Head Sketch requests. Limited to the first 35 submitters.
  • Clay Mann’s signature

Submission Instructions

For this CGC In-House Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.

To submit books for the signing:

• Log onto your account or sign up for an account HERE.
  • Click Submit in the CGC website navigation and select Submission Forms.
  • Next to Comics / Magazines, select Online Form.
  • Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and one of the following from the dropdown menu section:
    CLAY MANN, PRIVATE SIGNING; CLAY MANN, REMARQUE; CLAY MANN, HEAD SKETCH.
  • Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to CLAY MANN under Private Signing Details.
  • On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
  • Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
  • Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE.
  • Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted. You can purchase window bags HERE.
  • Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
  • Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE.
  • IMPORTANT: Please write CM on all sides of the outside of the box. You must initial outside of the box or we will not be able to honor the submission for this signing.
  • Books will be received into the CGC system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
  • Once books are signed, they will start an expedited CGC grading process.

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, October 29, 2021, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, October 29, 2021.

Membership credits cannot be applied to CGC In-House Private Signings.

*No Multi-Sigs included with other signings.

**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade

CGC Partners with ACE ASSIST and KLF Sports for an Exclusive Private Signing Event with Sebastian Stan

Posted on 9/16/2021

Get ready for an exciting Private Signing with Winter Soldier Star, Sebastian Stan!

IMG_098320210915115700168.jpg

CGC is thrilled to team up with ACE ASSIST and KLF Sports to bring fans an exclusive Private Signing with Sebastian Stan! The acclaimed actor is best known for his role as Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, starring in multiple blockbuster films such as Captain America: The First Avenger, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Ant-Man, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: End Game.

Outside the Marvel Universe, Stan’s credits include Black Swan, Hot Tub Time Machine, Ricki and the Flash, The Devil All the Time and I, Tonya to name a few. On television, he has starred in several hit projects like Gossip Girl and Labyrinth, plus a recurring role in Once Upon a Time. He was cast as ‘T.J Hammond’ in the popular miniseries Political Animals and received a Critics’ Choice Television Award nomination for the role. In addition, Stan reprised his role as Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier in the critically acclaimed series from Disney+, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

“Sebastian Stan has embodied Bucky Barnes and the Winter Soldier character in eight films over the past 10 years and has been there since the very beginning,” said Stephen Shamus, ACE Comic Con President. “With the continuation of his storyline, Sebastian has cemented himself as a key to the MCU that connects through all the phases. We are excited to once again have CGC Signature Series available on site for the fans who want to add him to their comics!”

“We are so stoked to be partnering with ACE and KLF to bring fans another special Private Signing event,” said Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “The Signature Series Team and I are beyond honored to be hosting such a beloved actor and staple character for this signing!”

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members, including free CGC members, can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, October 15, 2021.

If the CGC Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After Stan signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an estimated turnaround time of six weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the turnaround time is estimated at eight weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.

The CGC Private Signing fee for Sebastian Stan is $245 per item and includes:

• Sebastian Stan’s signature

Submission Instructions

For this CGC Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.

• Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and one of the following from the dropdown menu section:
    SEBASTIAN STAN, PRIVATE SIGNING.
  • Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to SEBASTIAN STAN under Private Signing Details.
  • On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
  • Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
  • Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE.
  • Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted. You can purchase window bags HERE.
  • Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
  • Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE.
  • IMPORTANT: Please write SS on all sides of the outside of the box.
  • Books will be received into the CGC system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, October 15, 2021, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, October 15, 2021.

Membership credits cannot be applied to CGC Private Signings.

**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.

On 9/9/2021 at 1:56 PM, Chazgee said:

Finally . . . 

805896414_ScreenShot2021-09-09at2_54_28PM.thumb.jpg.e533cb29758c2fdc13677da945764189.jpg

On 9/9/2021 at 4:30 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

:golfclap:

so it looks like this did indeed take place as CGC posted a vid on their FB site of Bill doing a remarque 

looked more like a sketch to me, hope I didn't sell myself short by submitting MK #1 which is already such a busy cover and has such limited space for additional art :wishluck:

On 9/24/2021 at 7:42 PM, rexinnih said:

Cool video. I submitted New Mutants 18 for remarque. Not much space and pretty dark cover so excited to see what I get. 

That's a good one, given his style, really good example  :)

Sorry peeps if I've been lazy with updates, I get them as yall get them, so thanks for updating! 

The most I've done is try to delete from the thread title ones that I know have happened lol

:tink:

On 9/24/2021 at 5:35 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

so it looks like this did indeed take place as CGC posted a vid on their FB site of Bill doing a remarque 

looked more like a sketch to me, hope I didn't sell myself short by submitting MK #1 which is already such a busy cover and has such limited space for additional art :wishluck:

On 9/24/2021 at 7:42 PM, rexinnih said:

Cool video. I submitted New Mutants 18 for remarque. Not much space and pretty dark cover so excited to see what I get. 

Glad to see that he has sketched / signed. 

Also waiting to see what mine came out like as well. I sent in a Moon Knight #1 , New Mutants #26, and Transformers #1 first print. ( posted the before and prep pictures in my journal) :wishluck: and good luck to you all! 

CGC Welcomes Back Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman for Another Exclusive In-House Private Signing!

Posted on 9/27/2021

The dynamic duo is back for another In-House Private Signing event!

Cates_SIGNING_EMAIL520210914090709605.jpg

CGC is thrilled to announce that the dynamic comic book writer and artist duo, Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman, will be returning to CGC headquarters for their third In-House Private Signing! Cates and Stegman have been a powerhouse team since the 2018 relaunch of Marvel’s Venom title. Fans, if you missed out on getting a sketch or Remarque from the duo’s last signing, you’re in luck because Cates and Stegman will be offering their fantastic Remarques and sketches for purchase. See pricing information and more details below!

cates-REMARQUE%20EXAMPLE3220210927143802080.jpg cates-stegman-REMARQUE%20EXAMPLE220210914093731233.jpg

cates-stegman-REMARQUE%20EXAMPLE320210914091952361.jpg

Cates is a comic book writer and artist best-known for his part in the successful relaunches of Venom, Thor and Guardians of the Galaxy. His first comic work was a short story in Dark Horse Presents, and later he worked on pieces such as Buzzkill, The Ghost Fleet and The Paybacks for Dark Horse Comics. Since then, Cates became a lead writer for Marvel Comics and has worked on several major comic book titles including Venom, Thanos, Doctor Strange and Inhumans.

Stegman made his name in the comic world with his first published novel, Magician, and is now currently working with Marvel as an exclusive comic book artist. Stegman is well-known for his work on Venom, Thor, New Mutants, She-Hulk, X-23, Spider-Man and The Incredible Hulk. The multitalented creator most recently received wide acclaim, along with Cates, for the Marvel comic book event, King in Black.

“We are so excited to be hosting Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman at CGC headquarters for their third official signing with us!,” said Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “The Signature Series team and I have had such an unreal experience while working with these two, and we are so pumped to be able to give fans another opportunity to submit for this extra special signing!”

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members, including free CGC members, can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, December 3, 2021.

If the CGC Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After the artists sign the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an estimated turnaround time of six weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the turnaround time is estimated at eight weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Donny Cates is $80 per item and includes:

• Donny Cates’ signature
  • Expedited turnaround time of three weeks for CGC grading
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • Encapsulation with CGC’s iconic yellow Signature Series label

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Ryan Stegman is $80 per item and includes:

• Ryan Stegman’s signature
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Donny Cates AND Ryan Stegman is $110 per item and includes:

• Donny Cates’ signature AND Ryan Stegman’s signature

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for a Donny Cates Remarque is $185 per item and includes:

• Donny Cates' illustrated Remarque. Submitter may request the desired Remarque. Important: The final design and subject matter of the remarque is at the artist's discretion. CGC cannot guarantee Remarque requests.
  • Donny Cates' signature

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for a Ryan Stegman Remarque is $185 per item and includes:

• Ryan Stegman’s illustrated Remarque. Submitter may request the desired Remarque. Important: The final design and subject matter of the remarque is at the artist's discretion. CGC cannot guarantee Remarque requests.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for a Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman Remarque is $310 per duo Remarque and includes:

• Donny Cates’ and Ryan Stegman’s illustrated duo Remarque. Submitter may request the desired Remarque. Important: The final design and subject matter of the Remarque is at the artists’ discretion. CGC cannot guarantee Remarque requests.
  • Donny Cates’ signature

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for a Ryan Stegman Head Sketch is $575 per item and includes:

• Ryan Stegman’s Head Sketch. Submitter may request the desired Sketch. Important: The final design and subject matter of the Head Sketch is at the artist’s discretion. CGC cannot guarantee Head Sketch requests. Please submit a blank cover for a full sketch.

Submission Instructions

For this CGC In-House Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.

DONNY CATES, PRIVATE SIGNING; RYAN STEGMAN, PRIVATE SIGNING; CATES & STEGMAN, PRIVATE SIGNING; DONNY CATES, REMARQUE; RYAN STEGMAN, REMARQUE; CATES & STEGMAN, REMARQUES; or RYAN STEGMAN, SKETCH.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to DONNY CATES & RYAN STEGMAN under Private Signing Details.
  • IMPORTANT: Please write DC/ RS on all sides of the outside of the box. You must initial outside of the box or we will not be able to honor the submission for this signing.

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, December 3, 2021, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, December 3, 2021.

**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.

On 9/27/2021 at 1:00 AM, StillOnly25Cents said:

no, that is an artistic technique that he uses

I'm not talking about him rubbing the ink. I'm talking about him holding the comic book with one hand while pushing on it with the marker, there will be flexing of the spine. 

On 9/30/2021 at 9:24 AM, noelbeast said:

For anyone curious and waiting for any kind of update, my Marc Silvestri Remarque changed to G/E/I this morning. Exciting times! 

Hopefully mine will update soon. 

My Roy Thomas submissions just went Scheduled for Grading so looks like signings are happening and moving. 

CGC Partners with ACE ASSIST and KLF Sports for an Exclusive Private Signing Event with Emilia Clarke!

Posted on 10/4/2021

Get ready for an exciting Private Signing with Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke!

Hero_Emilia%20Clarke-square20211004100403599.png

CGC will be teaming up with ACE ASSIST and KLF Sports to bring fans an exclusive Private Signing with Emilia Clarke! The celebrated actress is best known for her role as Daenerys Targaryen in the HBO series Game of Thrones. The star has gained worldwide recognition and acclaim for her performance, including four Emmy Award nominations. Fans of the Star Wars franchise also know Clarke from her role as Qi’ra in the Han Solo prequel film, Solo: A Star Wars Story.

Clarke made her screen debut in the BBC One medical soap opera Doctors and later starred in the Syfy International television film Triassic Attack. Her film credits include popular titles such as Me Before You, Last Christmas and the science fiction film Terminator Genisys. In addition to film and television, Clarke played Holly Golightly in the Broadway production of Breakfast at Tiffany’s. For her efforts in raising awareness and contributions to multiple charitable organizations, she was named ambassador to the Royal College of Nursing.

“Winter is coming to ACE and CGC with this massive announcement of three of the leading stars of the HBO hit series, Game of Thrones!” says Stephen Shamus, ACE Comic Con President. “Getting Kit Harington (who also portrays Black Knight in the upcoming ETERNALS film), Emilia Clarke and Peter Dinklage for this very special triple signing is truly extraordinary! Game of Thrones fans, get ready, as you will have plenty of solo, dual and group options for the CGC Signature Series!”

“We are thrilled to be partnering with ACE and KLF for this extra special Private Signing event,” said Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “Star Wars and Game of Thrones fans are going to love this signing, and we cannot wait to see all of the fantastic submissions that we will be receiving!”

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members, including free CGC members, can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, November 12, 2021.

After Clarke signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an estimated turnaround time of six weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the turnaround time is estimated at eight weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.

The CGC Private Signing fee for Emilia Clarke is $300 per item and includes:

• Emilia Clarke’s signature

Submission Instructions

For this CGC Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.

EMILIA CLARKE, PRIVATE SIGNING.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to EMILIA CLARKE under Private Signing Details.
  • IMPORTANT: Please write EC on all sides of the outside of the box.

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, November 12, 2021, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, November 12, 2021.

**** FOR MULTI SIG OPTIONS PLEASE CONTACT THE FOLLOWING CGC FACILITATORS****

• Justin Hess from the Comic Monster : getthecomicmonster@gmail.com
  • Torrey Quella from Twin Cities Comics : sales@twincitiescomics.com