• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cgcinhousesignng a lot in house signings? Pg numbers of signers and deadlines in 1st post.
6 6

576 posts in this topic

I have a quick question on the signing/pressing/grading process. I apologize if this is a stupid question but have never submitted anything for inhouse signing. Do they press the book before or after the book is signed? Thanks in advance. 

On 10/27/2021 at 10:36 AM, X_Phile said:

I have a quick question on the signing/pressing/grading process. I apologize if this is a stupid question but have never submitted anything for inhouse signing. Do they press the book before or after the book is signed? Thanks in advance. 

after the book is signed (thumbsu 

They presumably do the signing at the CCS area, so it'll say it's at ccs possibly but the actual pressing will take place AFTER the signing :tink: 

On 10/27/2021 at 11:39 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

after the book is signed (thumbsu 

They presumably do the signing at the CCS area, so it'll say it's at ccs possibly but the actual pressing will take place AFTER the signing :tink: 

Thank you so much @ADAMANTIUM. That is what I assumed and then just saw my book listed as received at CCS and thought not the order I figured it would be done. Appreciate the quick response and information.

On 10/27/2021 at 12:02 PM, BoogieWoogie said:

Damn, I would kill to have Cho do a sketch cover for one of my Future State Wonder Woman blanks. Quick, someone loan me $3k lol 

Ah well, guess I'll start a fund and hope he is back at CGC next year. Does anyone know if he tends to charge a similar amount at conventions when he's taking commissions?

Yes if I had an idea in my head for cho, I'd consider the puns for my own benefit to get a sketch. :tink:

Still quite pricey, seems I saw them already slabbed for cheaper, but those mind games are vague. Could have sworn.

Its decent art too, some of it is :whee:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/28/2021 at 1:00 PM, rexinnih said:

Good to hear movement. Mine still "received at CCS" but hopefully soon making the jump!

Screenshot_20211026-171842.png

I noticed in the other thread, that you mentioned maybe not seeing this?

Mine too has been there since July (thumbsu

I mean the deadline was July 30th it has been a long time coming :tink: 

Anyone have any books that you submitted for the Art Adams signature or remarque?  Mine has been "Received" at CCS for months now.   I know it can take a while and I went though the last 8 pages of the thread but I didn't see anyone else asking about that.  Maybe I am the only one who sent it in for Art Adams and they are waiting on a few more submissions. :idea:

Thanks for any info that others feel like passing along. :)

On 10/29/2021 at 5:25 PM, ender said:

Anyone have any books that you submitted for the Art Adams signature or remarque?  Mine has been "Received" at CCS for months now.   I know it can take a while and I went though the last 8 pages of the thread but I didn't see anyone else asking about that.  Maybe I am the only one who sent it in for Art Adams and they are waiting on a few more submissions. :idea:

I dont have anyone to tag to find out, but that has been a minute! If you havent I'd call cgc!

Even the forum where 

Cgc posts, it is still there but on the 2nd page of that part of the forum, with no replies!!

So snap @DarthChewie was the guy at cgc running that part maybe post and tag there ....

On 10/29/2021 at 5:25 PM, ender said:

per CGC, Art Adams was completed in September

My Campbell is already back from pressing and is sfg, I'm excited! I've had some books on regular subs, been waiting 8 months 

I'm hoping for some books back before Thanksgiving, hopefully some more before Christmas , and round out the new years with my Jim Lee remarque sketch!

:tink:

Maybe sooner lol

On 11/1/2021 at 1:38 PM, Chazgee said:

7 Sienkiewicz Sig Books 

SFG on 10/29

GEI on 11/1

Were your books pressed?  Mine were, and have been sitting at SFG since 10/27.  On the other hand, I had some other books that were submitted separately that were pressed, moved to SFG on 10/5 and shipped on 10/28.

On 11/5/2021 at 9:40 AM, somewhereintexas said:

Were your books pressed?  Mine were, and have been sitting at SFG since 10/27.  On the other hand, I had some other books that were submitted separately that were pressed, moved to SFG on 10/5 and shipped on 10/28.

Yes, these 7 were pressed. I also had 3 with remarques that are still at "Received at CCS".