• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cgcinhousesignng a lot in house signings? Pg numbers of signers and deadlines in 1st post.
7 7

576 posts in this topic

On 11/6/2021 at 6:17 PM, rexinnih said:

I've been wondering about my submission also for Sienkiewicz. Also submitted for pressing and remarque but still "Received at CCS" also. 

Wonder no longer. What I posted in the other thread on this topic:

Since cgc didn’t give us a date the signing was finished I’m using Sept 24th as the start date for tat. 

no press date (30 business days): November 8th

w/ press: (40 business days): November 23rd

On 11/6/2021 at 8:17 PM, thesink said:

Wonder no longer. What I posted in the other thread on this topic:

Since cgc didn’t give us a date the signing was finished I’m using Sept 24th as the start date for tat. 

no press date (30 business days): November 8th

w/ press: (40 business days): November 23rd

Pretty sure he signed between 9/10-9/18.

On 11/10/2021 at 4:48 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:
On 11/4/2021 at 1:44 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

my Perez submission moved to SFG today

Perez book moved to GEI today

sorry, trying to keep a running timeline for myself

Much appreciated, I'll try to do the same with Campbell and possibly Jim Lee, if ever they continue to move ;)

It's welcomed 🤠

On 10/29/2021 at 3:25 PM, ender said:

Anyone have any books that you submitted for the Art Adams signature or remarque?  Mine has been "Received" at CCS for months now.   I know it can take a while and I went though the last 8 pages of the thread but I didn't see anyone else asking about that.  Maybe I am the only one who sent it in for Art Adams and they are waiting on a few more submissions. :idea:

Thanks for any info that others feel like passing along. :)

Mine just shipped yesterday

On 11/3/2021 at 5:10 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

My Campbell is already back from pressing and is sfg, I'm excited! I've had some books on regular subs, been waiting 8 months 

I'm hoping for some books back before Thanksgiving, hopefully some more before Christmas , and round out the new years with my Jim Lee remarque sketch!

:tink:

Maybe sooner lol

My Campbell book went to SFG on November 3rd according to my post, lol 

Today it is at GEI :banana: ... hopefully soon.

Long story, I saw it yesterday too I think, but mistook it for my 20 book modern that ended up not being the case :( 

Ah well it IS the Campbell that went to GEI I guess.... that's something I guess :wishluck: 

:960450673_cheersemoji:

On 11/16/2021 at 10:13 AM, iggykoopa said:

Any follow-up with Roy Thomas? Still sitting in GEI.

I haven't heard anything, other than it's been at GEI for while and for several signers.....

Maybe someone else has?

I know a few people got Arthur Adams books back.

CGC Welcomes Comic Book Artist Adelso Corona for an In-House Private Signing Event

Posted on 11/16/2021

CGC looks forward to hosting the prolific Gunslinger Spawn artist!

ADELSOCORONA__SIGNING_EMAIL20211111115812050.jpg

CGC is thrilled to announce that Adelso Corona is coming to headquarters for an exclusive In-House Private Signing event! Corona has made a name for himself in the comic book industry, working for all of the major comic book publishers such as Marvel, Skybound, DC and Dark Horse Comics. In addition to signing, Corona will be offering his incredible Remarques and Bust Sketch Covers for purchase. See examples and pricing details below!

Corona%20Example420211111115924638.jpg Corona%20Example520211111120008875.jpg

Corona%20Example20211111120536697.jpg Corona%20Example220211111120623931.jpg

Corona is known for his work on some of Marvel’s most popular books such as Fantastic Four: Life Story, Major X and X-Men. The talented artist has worked on numerous covers such as Deadpool: Bad Blood, Blindside, Guardians of the Galaxy and Flyboy. In addition, he has illustrated some of the top titles at Image Comics, including King Spawn, Spawn’s Universe and the highly anticipated Gunslinger Spawn series.

“We are so stoked to bring fans this Private Signing with Adelso Corona,” said Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “We cannot wait to see all of the amazing submissions that we will be receiving for this event!”

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members, including free CGC members, can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, December 31, 2021.

If the In-House Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After Corona signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an estimated turnaround time of six weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the turnaround time is estimated at eight weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Adelso Corona is $70 per item and includes:

• Adelso Corona’s signature
  • Estimated turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading
  • Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • Encapsulation with the iconic yellow CGC Signature Series label

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for an Adelso Corona Remarque is $185 per item and includes:

• Adelso Corona’s illustrated Remarque. Submitters may request the desired Remarque. Important: The final design and subject matter of the Remarque is at the artist’s discretion. CGC cannot guarantee Remarque requests. Limited to the first 50 submitters.
  • Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)

The CGC Private Signing fee for an Adelso Corona Bust Sketch Cover is $325 per item and includes:

• Adelso Corona’s Bust Sketch Cover. Submitters may request the desired Bust Sketch. Important: The final design and subject matter of the sketch is at the artist’s discretion. CGC cannot guarantee sketch requests. Submissions must be a blank sketch cover. Limited to the first 20 submitters.

Submission Instructions

For this CGC Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.

To submit books for the signing:

• Log onto your account or sign up for an account HERE.
  • Click Submit in the CGC website navigation and select Submission Forms.
  • Next to Comics / Magazines, select Online Form.
  • Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and one of the following from the dropdown menu section:
    ADELSO CORONA, PRIVATE SIGNING; ADELSO CORONA, REMARQUE; ADELSO CORONA, SKETCH COVER.
  • Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to ADELSO CORONA under Private Signing Details.
  • On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
  • Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
  • Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE.
  • Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted. You can purchase window bags HERE.
  • Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
  • Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE.
  • IMPORTANT: Please write AC on all sides of the outside of the box. You must initial outside of the box or we will not be able to honor the submission for this signing.
  • Books will be received into the CGC system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
  • Once books are signed, they will start an expedited CGC grading process.

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, December 31, 2021, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, December 31, 2021.

Membership credits cannot be applied to CGC Private Signings.

*No Multi-Sigs included with other signings.

**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.

CGC Welcomes Comic Book Artists Adelso Corona and Brett Booth for an In-House Private Signing Event

Posted on 11/16/2021

CGC looks forward to hosting the prolific Gunslinger Spawn artists!

ADELSOCORONA_BRETTBOOTH__SIGNING_EMAIL20211118085146091.jpg

CGC is thrilled to announce that Adelso Corona and Brett Booth are coming to headquarters for an exclusive In-House Private Signing event! Corona has made a name for himself in the comic book industry, working for all of the major comic book publishers such as Marvel, Skybound, DC and Dark Horse Comics. In addition to signing, Corona will be offering his incredible Remarques and Bust Sketch Covers for purchase. See examples and pricing details below!

Corona%20Example420211111115924638.jpg Corona%20Example520211111120008875.jpg

Corona%20Example20211111120536697.jpg Corona%20Example220211111120623931.jpg

Corona is known for his work on some of Marvel’s most popular books such as Fantastic Four: Life Story, Major X and X-Men. The talented artist has worked on numerous covers such as Deadpool: Bad Blood, Blindside, Guardians of the Galaxy and Flyboy. In addition, he has illustrated some of the top titles at Image Comics, including King Spawn, Spawn’s Universe and the highly anticipated Gunslinger Spawn series.

“We are so stoked to bring fans this Private Signing with Adelso Corona and Brett Booth,” said Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “We cannot wait to see all of the amazing submissions that we will be receiving for this event!”

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members, including free CGC members, can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, December 31, 2021.

If the In-House Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After Corona and Booth sign the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an estimated turnaround time of six weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the turnaround time is estimated at eight weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Adelso Corona is $70 per item and includes:

The CGC Private Signing fee for Brett Booth is $75 per item and includes: 

• Brett Booth’s signature 

The CGC Private Signing fee for Adelso Corona AND Brett Booth is $95 per item and includes: 

• Brett Booth's signature 

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for an Adelso Corona Remarque is $185 per item and includes:

• Adelso Corona’s illustrated Remarque. Submitters may request the desired Remarque. Important: The final design and subject matter of the Remarque is at the artist’s discretion. CGC cannot guarantee Remarque requests. Limited to the first 50 submitters.

The CGC Private Signing fee for an Adelso Corona Bust Sketch Cover is $325 per item and includes:

• Adelso Corona’s Bust Sketch Cover. Submitters may request the desired Bust Sketch. Important: The final design and subject matter of the sketch is at the artist’s discretion. CGC cannot guarantee sketch requests. Submissions must be a blank sketch cover. Limited to the first 20 submitters.

Submission Instructions

For this CGC Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.

• Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and one of the following from the dropdown menu section:
    ADELSO CORONA, PRIVATE SIGNING; BRETT BOOTH, PRIVATE SIGNING; ADELSO CORONA AND BRETT BOOTH, PRIVATE SIGNING; ADELSO CORONA, REMARQUE; ADELSO CORONA, SKETCH COVER.
  • Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to ADELSO CORONA under Private Signing Details.
  • On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
  • Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
  • Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE.
  • Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted. You can purchase window bags HERE.
  • Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
  • Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE.
  • IMPORTANT: Please write AC/BB on all sides of the outside of the box. You must initial outside of the box or we will not be able to honor the submission for this signing.
  • Books will be received into the CGC system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, December 31, 2021, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, December 31, 2021.

**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.

On 11/3/2021 at 5:10 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

My Campbell is already back from pressing and is sfg, I'm excited! I've had some books on regular subs, been waiting 8 months 

I'm hoping for some books back before Thanksgiving, hopefully some more before Christmas , and round out the new years with my Jim Lee remarque sketch!

:tink:

Maybe sooner lol

My Campbell went to sfg, looks like on the 3rd.

Today, the 19th, it went to QC!

CGC Announces a Private Signing Event with Comic Book Writer and Novelist Steve Englehart

Posted on 11/19/2021

CGC welcomes the influential Marvel writer Steve Englehart!

ENGLEHART_SIGNING_EMAIL120211116124914614.jpg

CGC is proud to announce that we will be hosting an exclusive Private Signing with the influential comic book writer and novelist Steve Englehart. He had a celebrated career in comics thanks to his time at Marvel where he wrote 32 issues of Captain America Vol 1 and 40 issues of Avengers Vol 1. Credited with reshaping the Marvel Universe with his captivating characters, Englehart has been named Favorite Writer at the Eagle Awards and has received an Inkpot Award for his acclaimed work. 

Englehart began his career in comics at Warren Publishing as an artistic assistant while working on the horror comics magazine Vampirella. Since then, Englehart has written for some of the most popular comic series such as Spider-Man, Superman, The Fantastic Four, Doctor Strange, The Hulk and Batman for DC and Marvel comics. He co-created Ultraverse comics and wrote the highly anticipated series Night Man, which was later adapted into a television series. In addition, he has written and published novels including The Point Man, The Long Man and The Plain Man

“We are beyond excited to be given the opportunity to work with the legendary writer Steve Englehart for this exclusive Private Signing event,” said Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “Steve has changed the modern comic book industry with his contributions, and we could not wait to share this thrilling news with our comic fans!”

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members, including free CGC members, can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Monday, January 10, 2022. 

If the Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled. 

After Englehart signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an estimated turnaround time of six weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the turnaround time is estimated at eight weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners. 

The CGC Private Signing fee for Steve Englehart is $75 per item and includes: 

• Steve Englehart’s signature 

Submission Instructions 

For this CGC Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join

STEVE ENGLEHART, PRIVATE SIGNING.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to STEVE ENGLEHART under Private Signing Details.
  • IMPORTANT: Please write SE on all sides of the outside of the box. You must initial outside of the box or we will not be able to honor the submission for this signing. 

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Monday, January 10, 2022, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Monday, January 10, 2022.

CGC Partners with ACE ASSIST and KLF Sports for an Exclusive Private Signing Event with Jeremy Renner!

Posted on 11/22/2021

Get ready for an exciting Private Signing with the star of Hawkeye!

Hero_Jeremy%20Renner-square%20(1)20211122171044777.png

CGC is thrilled to team up with ACE ASSIST and KLF Sports to bring fans an exclusive Private Signing with award-winning actor, musician and film producer Jeremy Renner. Since making his Marvel debut as Clint Barton/Hawkeye in the critically acclaimed film Thor, Renner has reprised the role for multiple blockbusters, such as The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War and Avengers: Endgame. He will also star in Marvel Studios' upcoming television miniseries, Hawkeye, which will be streaming exclusively on Disney+. 

After appearing in his first film  cult favorite National Lampoon’s Senior Trip — Renner has gone on to star in huge hits, such as The Bourne Legacy, Hurt Locker, American Hustle, Arrival and Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. Renner's turns in Dahmer and The Town earned him several awards, including an Academy Award nomination. In addition, Renner has written soundtracks for the animated films Arctic Dogs and Back Home Again. More recently, he joined the upcoming Todd McFarlane comic adaptation, Spawn

“Having the cast of Hawkeye is tremendously satisfying, especially since this will be the first time ever that Hailee Steinfeld and Florence Pugh have signed!” said Stephen Shamus, ACE Comic Con President. “Jeremy Renner has embodied the Hawkeye character since 2012’s The Avengers, while Florence has recently appeared in Black Widow, and Hailee is not only in the new Hawkeye (as Kate Bishop), but also Spider-Gwen from Into the Spider-Verse. This is a tremendous opportunity for people to get CGC-certified signatures from all of these great characters at the same time!"

“We are so thrilled to be partnering with ACE and KLF to bring fans another awesome Private Signing event to ring in the new year,” said Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “Jeremy Renner has starred in some of the comic world’s biggest films and has brought a fan favorite to life with his big screen portrayal of Hawkeye. The CGC Signature Series team could not wait to announce this signing to fans!” 

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members, including free CGC members, can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, January 7, 2022. 

If the CGC Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled. 

After Renner signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an estimated turnaround time of six weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the turnaround time is estimated at eight weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners. 

The CGC Private Signing fee for Jeremy Renner is $235 per item and includes: 

• Jeremy Renner’s signature 

Submission Instructions 

For this CGC Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join

JEREMY RENNER, PRIVATE SIGNING.  
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to JEREMY RENNER under Private Signing Details.
  • IMPORTANT: Please write JR on all sides of the outside of the box.

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, January 7, 2022, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, January 7, 2022.

**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade