• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cgcinhousesignng a lot in house signings? Pg numbers of signers and deadlines in 1st post.
7 7

576 posts in this topic

On 9/20/2022 at 11:17 AM, troy.division said:

Anyone 'in the know' have a scoop on when the Dini signing is happening now that the submission deadline was last week?

It’s September 30. Did you want something from the signing?

I've been wondering about the Palmiotti and Conner signing as well.  I submitted my books in September I believe, and books that I submitted after that for other artists have been signed, graded, and returned.  No movement or signs of activity on social media from CGC for Conner. 

• Administrator
On 11/28/2022 at 12:11 PM, rebelSPY618 said:

I've been wondering about the Palmiotti and Conner signing as well.  I submitted my books in September I believe, and books that I submitted after that for other artists have been signed, graded, and returned.  No movement or signs of activity on social media from CGC for Conner. 

I'll check into it.

On 11/28/2022 at 11:11 AM, rebelSPY618 said:

books for the Romita Jr, Hanna, Wells signing were noted as due to CGG on 9/16 same date as Palmiotti and Connor and that in house private signing hasn't occurred yet 

I wouldn't sweat it 

On 11/28/2022 at 2:58 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

books for the Romita Jr, Hanna, Wells signing were noted as due to CGG on 9/16 same date as Palmiotti and Connor and that in house private signing hasn't occurred yet 

I wouldn't sweat it 

Thanks!  I am new to the signature series world... Just started submitting for the signings this summer so I don't know all the ins and outs yet.  The Campbell, Dini, and Finch signings went great for me.... and then I had a big question mark regarding the Palmiotti and Connor signing lol.  Appreciate your response!

On 11/28/2022 at 7:26 PM, CGC Mike said:

We will be doing the Palmiotti and Conner signing right after the Todd McFarlane signing.  So, I am guessing it will happen some time in December.

Thank you for the update, I'm hoping McFarlane IS soon, but we're enjoying stuff coming back from nycc

@CGC Mike edit to ask, did they get the McFarlane Signature label straightened out? You mentioned they would due 5o the hologram sticker, but we've seen what's been shipping so I didn't know.?

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

• Administrator
On 11/28/2022 at 8:48 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@CGC Mike edit to ask, did they get the McFarlane Signature label straightened out? You mentioned they would due 5o the hologram sticker, but we've seen what's been shipping so I didn't know.?

I posted this in 2 threads about 10 days ago:

Regarding the hologram covering the custom label for the McFarlane SS books:

CGC got on this immediately.  We  have requested new labels be printed and rushed.  We are hoping to have labels within a week, although Thanksgiving may affect this. All in-house books that have not been sent out are being held for the new labels. If a customer already received a book with the hologram covering the label, the best course of action is to reach out to the Sig Team and they will happily send Mechanical Error instructions so this can be fixed. Signatureseries@cgccomics.com 

This issue is only happening on the McFarlane scroll label, the Spawn label is good to go.

On 11/28/2022 at 7:54 PM, CGC Mike said:

I posted this in 2 threads about 10 days ago:

Regarding the hologram covering the custom label for the McFarlane SS books:

CGC got on this immediately.  We  have requested new labels be printed and rushed.  We are hoping to have labels within a week, although Thanksgiving may affect this. All in-house books that have not been sent out are being held for the new labels. If a customer already received a book with the hologram covering the label, the best course of action is to reach out to the Sig Team and they will happily send Mechanical Error instructions so this can be fixed. Signatureseries@cgccomics.com 

This issue is only happening on the McFarlane scroll label, the Spawn label is good to go.

Ah that's what I remembered, then the holiday, and it makes sense the ones we see getting back now in shipping are those already sent before this excerpt. I appreciate you confirming there was nothing new to report, sounds good! And thank you.  :)