• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many books should be included in each "raw book" holder?

6 posts in this topic

I am sending in 25 books and wanting to know how many books should be included in each of the raw book holders that are included in the shipping kit. I was thinking 5 books per holder, but not sure. Thank you. 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. The Large shipping kits are for approximately 11 to 40 books.  You receive 4 of the bubble bags and 4 of the "raw books inside" boxes so you should be able to safely fit up to 10 per bubble bag and box. You can watch a video on how to safely pack your books using our shipping kits here: https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8035/cgc-shipping-kits/

Thank you!

I already put 15 into a box and printed out the shipping form for that one box. I am, however, shipping several boxes in a large shipping kit. Can I remove some of the books from the one box, put them in another box within the large shipping container, and simply leave the shipping form in the one box?

• Administrator
On 3/28/2022 at 11:27 PM, clarklandry said:

I already put 15 into a box and printed out the shipping form for that one box. I am, however, shipping several boxes in a large shipping kit. Can I remove some of the books from the one box, put them in another box within the large shipping container, and simply leave the shipping form in the one box?

Hello, everything that is on one packing slip should be in one box.  We strongly recommend you do not break up orders into multiple shipping boxes as this can delay the processing of your order.  You can, however, have the books packed up into separate groupings within the one shipping box.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you! 

• Administrator
On 12/31/2022 at 8:47 AM, Silent Assassin 1981 said:

I am a new member.  I have typed my address every possible way and it keeps saying I can not have anything sent to me.  I have had many items sent to me through fed ex, ups, and usps.  I feel like I waisted my money. I can't order a shipping kit, I can't do anything. Can you please help me

Hello!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Could you please send our fulfillment team an email to assist you with this? They can be reached at fulfillmentteam@collectiblesgroup.com. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

image.png