• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission start times

6 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, PaulS. said:

We are opening mail from mid march still. Thank you for your patience.

Paul

My standard tier package was delivered on 3/15, however, it still has not been 'received' yet. If CGC has been opening packages for the week of 3/15 since Monday and today is Wednesday, wouldn't they have already gotten to my package on 3/15? Thanks!

On 4/14/2021 at 1:44 PM, jd619641 said:

My standard tier package was delivered on 3/15, however, it still has not been 'received' yet. If CGC has been opening packages for the week of 3/15 since Monday and today is Wednesday, wouldn't they have already gotten to my package on 3/15? Thanks!

Mine was delivered on the 7th and they haven’t been marked as received yet. We just have to be patient, they have a lot of cards to go through

Edited by sirporygon
Spoke to an incorrect date

1 hour ago, sirporygon said:

Mine was delivered on the 7th and they haven’t been marked as received yet. We just have to be patient, they have a lot of cards to go through

On the 7th of March?? Yours should have already been received according to customer service.