• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it possible to have cards returned instead of graded?

4 posts in this topic

With the changes in turnaround time is it possible that once my package has hit the received stage to have it returned instead of waiting in the bulk line to be graded? I'm not confident at this point that my cards will come back within the next year with all the bumps.

• Administrator

It is, but not without being charged the full grading fee. A lot of work is done receiving the package, opening the package, verifying the cards, and entering the cards into our system. So we unfortunately cannot simply pull the invoice and return it as a lot of work has already been done, sorry. You can always bump your cards to a higher tier by calling customer service, but the extra grading fees will of course apply.

Thank you,

Paul

On 4/16/2021 at 3:24 PM, PaulS. said:

It is, but not without being charged the full grading fee. A lot of work is done receiving the package, opening the package, verifying the cards, and entering the cards into our system. So we unfortunately cannot simply pull the invoice and return it as a lot of work has already been done, sorry. You can always bump your cards to a higher tier by calling customer service, but the extra grading fees will of course apply.

Thank you,

Paul

Wow... 

Is there an extra fee for the service bump itself, along with the extra grading fee?? That seems like “a lot of work” too... I mean, they have to drive to work, get out of the car, walk to their office, turn on the computer... pull up the order, AND change the status! Seems like it would require a specialized team, maybe a Sherpa to locate the actual package. 

On 4/19/2021 at 6:44 AM, Flashinthepan said:

Wow... 

Is there an extra fee for the service bump itself, along with the extra grading fee?? That seems like “a lot of work” too... I mean, they have to drive to work, get out of the car, walk to their office, turn on the computer... pull up the order, AND change the status! Seems like it would require a specialized team, maybe a Sherpa to locate the actual package. 

RIP Paul. lol