• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Grade - Maine Summer Vacation Home Collection

13 posts in this topic

I'll have to disagree on this book. While I think the AF #15 is a solid 8.0. There are too many spine creases here which break color in comparison. The wear on the AF 15 is on the back cover and does not break color, though the indentation is more severe. I think the Avengers 1 is a 7.0.

I'll have to disagree on this book. While I think the AF #15 is a solid 8.0. There are too many spine creases here which break color in comparison. The wear on the AF 15 is on the back cover and does not break color, though the indentation is more severe. I think the Avengers 1 is a 7.0.

I agree, but believe Jbud is being generous. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Call and get the graders notes as there might have been something on the inside of the book that you didnt catch.

Arex

Arex, I doubt there are any hidden defects - the wear to the spine should have brought this book down to a 6.0 for starters. I'm guessing that its superior structure bumped it back up to its final 6.5 grade. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif