• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 - Maine Summer Vacation Home Collection

33 posts in this topic

6.5 sumo.gif 1" spine crease center FC; multiple spine creasing visible on BC; possible problem LRBC 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Wow, way to be different. wink.gif

Upon examining the book in further detail I see the following:

Front Cover:

-4 or 5 color breaking spine ticks

-The middle spine tick is about an inch crease (more easily seen on back cover)

-2 or 3 non-color breaking spine ticks

Back Cover:

~10 spine ticks

-Apparant damage to lower right hand corner.

-Some sort of wear about 1/4 of the way up back spine, near bottom staple

Eh, I have to adjust to a 7.0. takeit.gif

6.5 sumo.gif 1" spine crease center FC; multiple spine creasing visible on BC; possible problem LRBC 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Wow, way to be different. wink.gif

The more I look at that back cover, the more it looks like one of those National Geographic, "Tributaries of the Amazon" maps 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Still, a nice looking copy.

Any chance that the "Maine Retirement Home Collection" has some tear seals??? 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

Are Spidey's eyes colored in blue?

Could be my screen... confused-smiley-013.gif

If not 6.5/7.0 leaning 7.0. sumo.gif

I think it is just the way it scanned...I don't notice any "aftermarket" coloring. It appears to match his outfit.

I believe you are correct sir! sumo.gif

Say, is that a light subscription crease running down the center?

Good eye, sir. I had to enlarge the picture to see what you mean, but there is certainly some sort of crease running the cover vertically...wow.

Yes, I noticed it right away through my blurry eyes last night. I had an old EC that appeared to have had a sub. crease. Someone used some ink on the dark part of the cover to hide it. Couldn't even tell unless you looked at the inside front cover. I wonder what the inside Front cover looks like of this AF 15?