• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Signature Series books - Some rare and impossible signatures CLOSED
10 10

379 posts in this topic

On 5/17/2021 at 3:00 PM, AlexH said:

WildCats Special #! SS CGC 9.6 signed by Travis Charest and Scott Williams - $75

ss1142.jpg

:takeit: if it's still available!  (And man, some mad I missed Paul Smith waaaay back in this thread.)

6 hours ago, AlexH said:

This one is personal to me. I had that book at an early age, and getting to meet Romita was a true pleasure. 

ss1537_zpsu9vbl2zb.jpg

That's awesome! I took a hard look at the Romita SS you did offer for sale.

I don't know if he'll do any more signings, but there aren't many left from the Marvel Bullpen.   

On 5/25/2021 at 2:34 PM, AlexH said:

And in case you thought I couldn't top that:

Captain America Fallen Sons #3 SS CGC 9.6 - $350

Signed and sketched by the following:

Tania Del Rio (cover) 

Danielle Corsatto           Tom Grummett                 Janet Hetherington             Raina Telgemier            Agnes Garbowska (Back cover)

ss1434.jpg

thumbnail_image3.jpg

thumbnail_image4.jpg

:takeit:per PM

On 5/13/2021 at 2:00 PM, AlexH said:

Wizard Ace Edition Avengers #4 (Reprint) SS CGC signed by Stan Lee - $350  SOLD

ss1624_zps0er41yws.jpg

Hey folks,

So, apparently I have lost a book somewhere. I thought I sent it, but cannot find any tracking for it, and the buyer has not received it. I then thought I sent it accidentally to another person (I sold 69 books, so that was a possibility), but everyone is accounted for. The buyer was refunded today, but if everyone can keep an eye out for this book, whether here or on Ebay or another site, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Alex