• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hallelujah Hallelujah πŸ™
1 1

68 posts in this topic

Just now, UncSven said:

I'm confused, does that mean you didn't get good grades?

Β 

Let's just say it was a shocker. Especially since I bought a lot of those cards from a sealed Australian Pikachu collection that got all PSA 10s the last one I opened. But I mean all graders are different. Some damaged cards I thought were gonna be 5s got way higher so I can't really complain.

3 minutes ago, EarthRosyAzul said:

So you actually admit you're a hypocrite. That kind of honesty is refreshingΒ :golfclap:

I was under the impression that the main reason he was complaining, was because his orders weren't complete... How does what you say make any sense?
You're the same guy that had multiple "burner" accounts, aren't you? Just joined 1 hour ago, and you're already talking to people like you're well aware of their behavior?

2 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

Sell some of them and buy tickets to a Felecia Keys concert.Β :idea:

Β 

You won the trophy! I am gonna do that. I can finally buy myself a burger I've been waiting for months! Or some Pancakes πŸ₯žπŸ˜‚

Edited by ShiningCollectibles