• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hallelujah Hallelujah 🙏
1 1

68 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

Some of them?

SOME OF THEM?

SOME OF THEM?

Do I look like the kind of guy that uses his time to wait for SOME OF THEM???

What if CGC had decided to grade SOME of your cards?

You should start a thread complaining about how long it is taking to post all of the grades.  :baiting:

2 minutes ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

That is them all.

Oh.. well in that case it would need to be a thread about either the time it took to get them posted or the disappointment in what he thought they would have been. 

2 hours ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

I think it's funny if you added up the value of these cards you would understand.

In all fairness, your order trumped mine in terms of value... exponentially lol
I have all newer stuff in, half of my order are charizard V black star promos :whistle:
I barely even remember what I sent them, and didn't send to psa...

1 hour ago, UncSven said:

In all fairness, your order trumped mine in terms of value... exponentially lol
I have all newer stuff in, half of my order are charizard V black star promos :whistle:
I barely even remember what I sent them, and didn't send to psa...

If I sent to PSA or BGS yes I would of got higher value but I was expecting speed and care. Not constant bashing every time I come on message boards by the same 5 people who prob work secretly for the company for voicing my anger about certain things that I wanted improved upon.

Edited by ShiningCollectibles

1 hour ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

If I sent to PSA or BGS yes I would of got higher value but I was expecting speed and care. Not constant bashing every time I come on message boards by the same 5 people who prob work secretly for the company for voicing my anger about certain things that I wanted improved upon.

I don’t work for the company. I just have patience lmao 

6 minutes ago, InMattyWeTrust said:

I don’t work for the company. I just have patience lmao 

You don't have as much tied up also. That has gone down over the course of the time. Or you might understand. Paying 900 bucks and your cards being cut in half because of a 6 month wait when you were expecting the 30 day estimation causes issues.

Edited by ShiningCollectibles

21 minutes ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

You don't have as much tied up also. That has gone down over the course of the time. Or you might understand. Paying 900 bucks and your cards being cut in half because of a 6 month wait when you were expecting the 30 day estimation causes issues.

I have way more than you. I also understand how supply and demand works. 

Edited by MattyIcee

1 hour ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

I understand how businesses work. And I choose the business with the best speed and service. Speed is crucial when selling cards.

Don't even bother with that kid. I'm pretty sure they're just trolling because they don't have any orders out