• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hallelujah Hallelujah 🙏
1 1

68 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

If I sent to PSA or BGS yes I would of got higher value but I was expecting speed and care. Not constant bashing every time I come on message boards by the same 5 people who prob work secretly for the company for voicing my anger about certain things that I wanted improved upon.

While I agree with that, it isn't what I meant. I meant the value of all cards combined in your orders was much much higher than mine and probably most people. You had every right to be upset.

28 minutes ago, UncSven said:

While I agree with that, it isn't what I meant. I meant the value of all cards combined in your orders was much much higher than mine and probably most people. You had every right to be upset.

Higher value than my bulk orders.... because I don't send Base Set Charizards and Birthday Pikachus in bulk.... at the time of that bulk submission they don't fit the criteria of needing to be valued at $100 or less. Most people send those in at a higher tier because they are valued higher...

16 hours ago, sellerservicescorp said:

Higher value than my bulk orders.... because I don't send Base Set Charizards and Birthday Pikachus in bulk.... at the time of that bulk submission they don't fit the criteria of needing to be valued at $100 or less. Most people send those in at a higher tier because they are valued higher...

Most people dont but I don't mind taking the risk of insuring it for only 100 dollars.

Edited by ShiningCollectibles

On 5/2/2021 at 11:40 AM, ShiningCollectibles said:

I understand how businesses work. And I choose the business with the best speed and service. Speed is crucial when selling cards.

One of the other major card grading companies is currently receiving more than 100,000 cards per day (more than 12 times their normal volume). 

All of the grading companies have been completely crushed by demand and Covid-related backlogs.  There is NO best speed and service right now.

121336687_OldManYells.jpg.fcd3a205693817b99d90bb407b544999.jpg

5 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

One of the other major card grading companies is currently receiving more than 100,000 cards per day (more than 12 times their normal volume). 

All of the grading companies have been completely crushed by demand and Covid-related backlogs.  There is NO best speed and service right now.

121336687_OldManYells.jpg.fcd3a205693817b99d90bb407b544999.jpg

And that is my problem? 

Just now, ShiningCollectibles said:

And that is my problem? 

You said you choose the business with the best speed and service.

So..............yes.

Or you can keep screaming at that cloud.