• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant Size X-men #1

30 posts in this topic

Tough without a back cover:

- 3 spine ticks

- Cover overhang/crumpling

- Tanning of front cover (large center area)

Assuming an equal back I'd say 7.5/8.0

Higher without the shadowing...my estimates could be high, CGC sometimes hits these books pretty hard.

Hi everyone, I'm brand spanking new here and wanted to get an grading opinion. I'll upload two scan for reference. This book has already been graded by CGC so I'll post the answer at the end of the week. Sorry I didn't get a back cover before scan. Thanks - nidude

No offense Ed, but if it's already been graded by the pros in hand, why do you need our opinions from a small scan of 1/2 of the book? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Two reasons;

1. Sometimes people like to compare their grading skills against the "pros"

2. I was unhappy with the grade it recieved and wanted to see if I was off base.

Thanks everyone so far for the comments. Sorry for the low res upload. I've got a very highres scan but no where to host it...

Two reasons;

1. Sometimes people like to compare their grading skills against the "pros"

2. I was unhappy with the grade it recieved and wanted to see if I was off base.

1. As I pointed out, the pros have an undue advantage here, and

2. That much was apparent. 27_laughing.gif

No offense ed but you're really coming across like a [embarrassing lack of self control] here.

Are you just trolling or are you just pissed that the majority of books you sell on ebay aren't selling at $9.00 while I cleared over $4000 last week? BTW-Nice gay thor signature.

Care to make a grade guess or just continue being a smartass?

Anyway, assuming I'm not kicked off this board (and let's be honest who frigging cares at this point) I'll disclose the grade on Friday.

No offense ed but you're really coming across like a [embarrassing lack of self control] here.

Are you just trolling or are you just pissed that the majority of books you sell on ebay aren't selling at $9.00 while I cleared over $4000 last week? BTW-Nice gay thor signature.

Anyway, assuming I'm not kicked off this board (and let's be honest who frigging cares at this point) I'll disclose the grade on Friday.

And so begins another chaper of flame-wars.jpgpopcorn.gif

Wow! You have some real issues . . .I'd see a doctor about those. Arthropods can be easily removed clinically, regardless of their depth of penetration . . . 27_laughing.gif

btw, I'll continue to be who I choose to be . . .

4 whole posts! and you're upset???

Thor Gay? 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I rest my case. grin.gif