• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant Size X-men #1

30 posts in this topic

The grade you received is probably something you missed when you inspected the book. It happens/happened to pretty much everyone. Take it at that and improve in your grading skills.

You're over reacting to the comment by D, learn to roll with the punches and be open to views and critisizm. sumo.gif

Sorry. No flame wars. I've got a life.

I promised to post the grade. 6.5

Very sad, Methinks. BYE

BTW - Go $uck thors hammer you sad smiley obsessed little boy.

Ouch, 6.5.

And barely anyone can life his hammer let alone suck it.

i guess the phrase "no offense" when leading a critical statement doesn't quite get interpreted the way it used to, eh?

i would have said 7.5, knowing full well that grading scans and grading book in hand have about the same equivalence as watching pr0n and actually having sex. sure, they're both fun, and often times instructive, but nothing beats the real thing. no pun intended, i'm sure

Sorry. No flame wars. I've got a life.

I promised to post the grade. 6.5

Very sad, Methinks. BYE

BTW - Go $uck thors hammer you sad smiley obsessed little boy.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

hi.gifbye! hi.gif

Hi everyone, I'm brand spanking new here and wanted to get an grading opinion. I'll upload two scan for reference. This book has already been graded by CGC so I'll post the answer at the end of the week. Sorry I didn't get a back cover before scan. Thanks - nidude

No offense Ed, but if it's already been graded by the pros in hand, why do you need our opinions from a small scan of 1/2 of the book? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And he lost it over this? confused-smiley-013.gifscrewy.gif

Hi everyone, I'm brand spanking new here and wanted to get an grading opinion. I'll upload two scan for reference. This book has already been graded by CGC so I'll post the answer at the end of the week. Sorry I didn't get a back cover before scan. Thanks - nidude

No offense Ed, but if it's already been graded by the pros in hand, why do you need our opinions from a small scan of 1/2 of the book? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And he lost it over this? confused-smiley-013.gifscrewy.gif

gossip.gif

Maybe he didnt understand you razor sharp wit and cunning intelect confused-smiley-013.gif

i guess the phrase "no offense" when leading a critical statement doesn't quite get interpreted the way it used to, eh?

i would have said 7.5, knowing full well that grading scans and grading book in hand have about the same equivalence as watching pr0n and actually having sex. sure, they're both fun, and often times instructive, but nothing beats the real thing. no pun intended, i'm sure

Another witty and insightful comment. Please dont use up all of them before Saturday.