• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Easiest way to get Submission grade results into Excel?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

If you could send the data in a way that I can copy it I would be happy to give it a look. I always enjoy a good excel puzzle :)

On 5/6/2021 at 1:11 AM, PokemanDude90 said:

Does anyone know how to get Submission grade results to excel easily? When you copy/paste onto Excel, it puts it all in one column and I had to play with the data a bunch before running a macro to get it into columns. 

image.thumb.png.902733559b3a2bb760011b3090833ea6.png

On 5/6/2021 at 1:11 AM, PokemanDude90 said:

Does anyone know how to get Submission grade results to excel easily? When you copy/paste onto Excel, it puts it all in one column and I had to play with the data a bunch before running a macro to get it into columns. 

image.thumb.png.902733559b3a2bb760011b3090833ea6.png

I asked this same question a few weeks ago with no response. I did figure out a manual method that makes it a bit easier, but not easy.

If you copy a row from the Submission # page, then in Excel > Paste Special > Transpose.  Otherwise, it pastes into one column not across an entire row.