• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Date is being scheduled for grading right now?

8 posts in this topic

2 Part Question

I had a 11 card Submission received 4/14 Half Standard and Half Economy, just wondering how soon they will have a schedule grading date ? I would assume the Standard Half would get a date before the Economy half.                                   Also do the charges happened when they Schedule the grading date or when they actually grade the cards?

No Idea, I sent my submission in February (Bulk) and the status has never changed from received and now there's a notice on the turnaround time page saying they are opening card submission for the week of March 22....

bro 1/5 like january 5th????!!!

12 hours ago, Coopers Cave Comics said:

i have an economy order from 1/5 that just clicked over to scheduled for grading recently

On 5/9/2021 at 12:54 PM, Jddrjr said:

bro 1/5 like january 5th????!!!

Yup, That sounds about right. Seems like theres a 4-5 month lead time with Bulk. That'll probably increase when they get Feb and April as thats when the price hikes were announced and everyone probably tried submitting before the price went up

On 6/3/2021 at 4:28 PM, NintendoFanGirl said:

My economy cards delivered Feb 16 are still in "Received"

Yours should be going to scheduling soon. Mine was received on 2/1 and its in Schedule for Grading since the beginning of the week. So hopefully yours should be following suit in a week or two

On 6/5/2021 at 8:29 AM, kreativemente said:

Yours should be going to scheduling soon. Mine was received on 2/1 and its in Schedule for Grading since the beginning of the week. So hopefully yours should be following suit in a week or two

My TGC - Economy 45 cards, was received on 2/12/2021. So, hopefully it will be Scheduled for Grading soon.