• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bulk Submission from 12/17 Returned But Missing Card
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, 

I am very excited that I just received my bulk submission from 12/17 today! However, in counting the cards upon opening the box, I realized I was one short. In reviewing the packing slip the card is listed there, the card is even listed on my online order file in my "my submissions" section, however, the card does not have a grade (or sub grades) like the rest of the cards do. The cert numbers also show that it is missing, meaning, that the card before it is XXXXXXXX10 and the card after it is XXXXXXXX12. So it received a cert number but was not graded.  Anyone have this happen to them? I'm asking here before calling customer service to see if anyone has experienced it before so I may have some context.

Thank you for reading and responding!

12 minutes ago, RhodyRetro said:

Hi everyone, 

I am very excited that I just received my bulk submission from 12/17 today! However, in counting the cards upon opening the box, I realized I was one short. In reviewing the packing slip the card is listed there, the card is even listed on my online order file in my "my submissions" section, however, the card does not have a grade (or sub grades) like the rest of the cards do. The cert numbers also show that it is missing, meaning, that the card before it is XXXXXXXX10 and the card after it is XXXXXXXX12. So it received a cert number but was not graded.  Anyone have this happen to them? I'm asking here before calling customer service to see if anyone has experienced it before so I may have some context.

Just call customer service. You don't want to waste time here on this.

2 hours ago, RhodyRetro said:

Hi everyone, 

Maybe that one card needed to be in a higher tier of grading due to the market value of the card being more then the bulks maximum $.