• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What if SpiderMan and Silver Sable have child together. That would make a good what if story?
1 1

37 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Fine, pull up a chair everybody.  It's story time with Uncle Andrew.

This is a story taking place in Symkaria.  It is a story of reversals and how lives were upended.   I want you to sit right back and take some time to digest what I am about to tell you.  It is a tale of Silver Sable's majesty and ascendance to the throne of Symkaria.    Silver Sable was born in Symkaria, a nation west of Latveria.  She spent her childhood like many normal Symkarians of the time.  She spent most of her time on playgrounds, engaged in sports.  But Latveria was filled with agents who would seek to disrupt the uneasy peace between the two nations.  One day these agents were up to their nefarious plans and started making trouble in the Symkaria.    Silver Sable got into one little fight and her mom got scared and said, "You're moving with your aunty and uncle in Bel-Air". 

Someone else can feel free to continue. 

Then Silver Sable decided a nice boat cruise would help ease her problems.

She decided a 3 hour tour would be perfect for her.

Suddenly, a freak storm struck the chartered boat & stranded Sable and several other passengers aboard a desert isle.

Please continue.....

The survivors had to learn to get by with the resources available to them on the island. Sable became proficient at archery, and had plenty of time to practice martial arts, which came in useful during their frequent battles with zombies, created in a secret Nazi experimental research bunker.

They managed to keep going against the onslaught, until one day they were rescued by a passing cruise liner. Sable will always be grateful to Captain Stubing for taking them back to civilisation.

Edited by Ken Aldred

7 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Fine, pull up a chair everybody.  It's story time with Uncle Andrew.

This is a story taking place in Symkaria.  It is a story of reversals and how lives were upended.   I want you to sit right back and take some time to digest what I am about to tell you.  It is a tale of Silver Sable's majesty and ascendance to the throne of Symkaria.    Silver Sable was born in Symkaria, a nation west of Latveria.  She spent her childhood like many normal Symkarians of the time.  She spent most of her time on playgrounds, engaged in sports.  But Latveria was filled with agents who would seek to disrupt the uneasy peace between the two nations.  One day these agents were up to their nefarious plans and started making trouble in the Symkaria.    Silver Sable got into one little fight and her mom got scared and said, "You're moving with your aunty and uncle in Bel-Air". 

Someone else can feel free to continue. 

That's odd. The way I heard it, Silver Sable and baby moved on up to the east side of Symkaria in order to finally get their piece of the pie, or equivalent pastry dessert popular in Symkaria.

Now they're up in the big leagues. Gettin' their turn at bat. (I guess baseball is popular in Symkaria (shrug) )
As long as we live, it's you and me half man spider baby. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) 

Edited by Jeffro.

Silver sable's open road and a road that's given, she took the spider and faced the man. The choice is up to her my friend.

The nights are long but you might awaken to a brand new life, a brand new life around the bend! :whistle: @Buzzetta

29 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Silver sable's open road and a road that's given, she took the spider and faced the man. The choice is up to her my friend.

The nights are long but you might awaken to a brand new life, a brand new life around the bend! :whistle: @Buzzetta

Very lyrical.

8 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Very lyrical.

I wasn't sure of the full theme to who's the boss, but recently I was watching it while cooking then sitting down to growing pains (tv show) to eat before family feud on weekdays... :insane: 80's thy name is lyrical! :banana: 

Spoiler

Then they went and took away the Tony Danza show and GP's, so I'm left with 2 hours of Family Feud and it's almost as bad as the hours of 3 stooges before svengoolie haha,

I've since thanked the heavens that I know longer watch too much tv in the evening but it's been a wild ride lol 

Not that there is anything wrong with those or the three stooges or watching TV in small doses

But as I was typing I thought dang that's a lot of tv haha

43 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I wasn't sure of the full theme to who's the boss, but recently I was watching it while cooking then sitting down to growing pains (tv show) to eat before family feud on weekdays... :insane: 80's thy name is lyrical! :banana: 

Hide contents

Then they went and took away the Tony Danza show and GP's, so I'm left with 2 hours of Family Feud and it's almost as bad as the hours of 3 stooges before svengoolie haha,

I've since thanked the heavens that I know longer watch too much tv in the evening but it's been a wild ride lol 

:banana: A fellow Svengoolie fan!

-bc

9 minutes ago, bc said:

:banana: A fellow Svengoolie fan!

-bc

The living tree last Saturday was hilarious haha 😂

imagine how many films were made back then, I didn't realize but I guess there was less to do then.

On 4/4/2022 at 3:37 AM, tumenvid said:

I think Peter would choose to hook up with Black Cat and the offspring from the impregnation would be called some combination of Black Cat and Spider-Man.

That is the correct answer. Also, Welcome To The Boards! :acclaim:

On 4/4/2022 at 3:37 AM, tumenvid said:

I think Peter would choose to hook up with Black Cat and the offspring from the impregnation would be called some combination of Black Cat and Spider-Man.

Lots of speculation that Sony is preparing Tom Holland to meet Black Cat for the next Trilogy.  Sweeny is a superb actress too though I can't watch Euphora because it's too depressing.   I am curious if MJ and Ned will play any role or be written out after the ending of the 3rd movie...

Edited by Wolverinex