• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cards in limbo

12 posts in this topic

What was your order type? Your order type will dictate your turnaround times.

I had one standard and four economy items received 2/25 in their system.  I received the standard card about a month ago but my economy order has yet to progress from received.   It was frustrating that their bulk and standard card types were so close in turnaround times when we paid more for the cards to be graded sooner (it wasn't that way when I placed my order and sent them in), however it now appears bulk orders are increasing in turn around time. Still staying optimistic...slabs are beautiful!!

On a side note.... Does anyone know where to find their packing slip with the cards on that?  I forgot to make a copy of my bulk order...

37 minutes ago, ty20gerald said:

What was your order type? Your order type will dictate your turnaround times.

I had one standard and four economy items received 2/25 in their system.  I received the standard card about a month ago but my economy order has yet to progress from received.   It was frustrating that their bulk and standard card types were so close in turnaround times when we paid more for the cards to be graded sooner (it wasn't that way when I placed my order and sent them in), however it now appears bulk orders are increasing in turn around time. Still staying optimistic...slabs are beautiful!!

On a side note.... Does anyone know where to find their packing slip with the cards on that?  I forgot to make a copy of my bulk order...

My order type was bulk received February 9 when it was received turn around time was only 54 days so ? I’m well passed 54 WORKING DAYS and more including weekends or is my order getting delayed everytime they change turn around times so am I now at 100+ days even though it was received well before that ? 

12 minutes ago, kodicampbell9 said:

My order type was bulk received February 9 when it was received turn around time was only 54 days so ? I’m well passed 54 WORKING DAYS and more including weekends or is my order getting delayed everytime they change turn around times so am I now at 100+ days even though it was received well before that ? 

They are still stuck on bulk from the end of December. Ur bulk wouldn't be done i think until September.. maybe longer

44 minutes ago, kodicampbell9 said:

Yeah your better off just waiting till January 2022 and then check on your bulk order again. I'm not even joking....

20 hours ago, kodicampbell9 said:

Says cards were received the 9th of February and nothing since what is going on with my order ? 

My 1/4 bulk has just recently moved in the last 2 weeks or so. I called and they told me to expect it to be done in the first week of june. So yours should be done around august.

2 minutes ago, Kingboo64 said:

My 1/4 bulk has just recently moved in the last 2 weeks or so. I called and they told me to expect it to be done in the first week of june. So yours should be done around august.

Good to see they are in the new year now! I have been expecting my March submission to be home in October and my April submission to be in December. My May submission might be February or later. Definitely changing my plans a bit around how I collect.

On 5/10/2021 at 3:08 PM, kodicampbell9 said:

I mean they still need to finish the mid December orders, and the late December orders, and all of the January orders, and the first week of February orders, before yours.... got a long way to go.

5 hours ago, shadroch said:

If you lower your expectations enough, they will eventually meet them.

I mean it was the companies expectations. Trust everyone lowered their expectations by a lot and still were disappointed