• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marty Mann says "Hello!"
1 1

27 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:
4 hours ago, Badger said:

If an Admin could contact Marty and help him login it would be greatly appreciated. :foryou:

@comicdonna

Unfortunately, I do not have admin powers.  If someone could send him dena's e-mail and have him explain to her in detail the problems he is having logging in to his account, I am sure she can help.

dena@ngccoin.com

Edited by comicdonna

12 hours ago, comicdonna said:

Unfortunately, I do not have admin powers.  If someone could send him dena's e-mail and have him explain to her in detail the problems he is having logging in to his account, I am sure she can help.

dena@ngccoin.com

Thank you! I will make sure he gets this. Just in case Dena does not know who he is, and what he means to the boards over here, could someone give her a heads-up that he may be in touch? Dena doesn't know me from a groundhog so...

Edited by Badger

11 hours ago, Badger said:

Hey all,

Marty Mann is having problems logging into his CGC account. He has received a number of messages over on Voldemort's site, as well as direct emails and PMs, asking if he is ok. He wants me to tell everyone that he is fine and thank you for your concern! Marty is not intentionally ignoring any of his good friends here on the CGC boards and wishes he could log in to say, "Hello!"

If an Admin could contact Marty and help him login it would be greatly appreciated. :foryou:

You might tell Marty to clear his browsers cookies, and then try logging on.

7 hours ago, Badger said:

Thank you! I will make sure he gets this. Just in case Dena does not know who is, and what he means to the boards over here, could someone give her a heads-up that he may be in touch? Dena doesn't know me from a groundhog so...

I sent her an e-mail, explained what was going on, and gave her a link to his id.  

13 hours ago, Badger said:

Hey all,

Marty Mann is having problems logging into his CGC account. He has received a number of messages over on Voldemort's site, as well as direct emails and PMs, asking if he is ok. He wants me to tell everyone that he is fine and thank you for your concern! Marty is not intentionally ignoring any of his good friends here on the CGC boards and wishes he could log in to say, "Hello!"

We miss you, Marty! :) Hope you get back here soon.

Several months ago I had trouble logging into and/or posting onto the Chat group due to the use of an old browser.  i downloaded Chrome and found that solved my problems.  I think  internet Explorer has become blocked for some sites/chat groups.  Chrome is free and works very well.  I still use Explorer for some things but not all that are on me list.

Bruce

• Administrator
On 5/10/2021 at 5:04 PM, Badger said:

If you could have Marty contact me, I will try to help him out.  I did send him an e-mail this morning but, not sure if he still uses the one attached to his account, as Dena tried to contact him months earlier.   My e-mail address is:  mgreenwood@cgccomics.com 

Mike