• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC charge

6 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Ron Churches said:

Yes, pretty soon after.

I was going to ask a similar question - the paper invoice that they send with your order, that's just for my own records, correct? The form lists payment methods to be used and to return this form, but I've already paid via card at submission checkout (haven't seen my statement yet, that's why I'm asking now). Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, Eric Sorensen said:

I was going to ask a similar question - the paper invoice that they send with your order, that's just for my own records, correct? The form lists payment methods to be used and to return this form, but I've already paid via card at submission checkout (haven't seen my statement yet, that's why I'm asking now). Thanks in advance!

When you mail it in? You're giving them the payment information and they are invoicing it, but no transaction is actually occurring at that stage. You could throw that paper away and not send the cards and nothing will ever happen. Unless you are talking about the receipt they send you with your cards (and I think that also goes to email); that's for your records.

1 hour ago, Ron Churches said:

When you mail it in? You're giving them the payment information and they are invoicing it, but no transaction is actually occurring at that stage. You could throw that paper away and not send the cards and nothing will ever happen. Unless you are talking about the receipt they send you with your cards (and I think that also goes to email); that's for your records.

The latter - I received some of my graded cards in the mail today and the paper they included looks like I'm being billed, but I remember being billed when my cards hit the grading stage. I just don't want a late notice or anything. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Eric Sorensen said:

The latter - I received some of my graded cards in the mail today and the paper they included looks like I'm being billed, but I remember being billed when my cards hit the grading stage. I just don't want a late notice or anything. Thanks!

That's just your receipt. You'll only pay once! They get enough for it, lol.