• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Batman Beyond 1 club
2 2

78 posts in this topic

On 9/21/2021 at 9:05 AM, Wolverinex said:

@Buzzetta is in this club too

Mine might be about a 9.6

9.4 on the day someone is served divorce papers.

9.8 on Cracksday

Considering it cost $20 or $30 at the time… I’m Happy  

On 9/21/2021 at 12:02 PM, ThothAmon said:

Sold this guys twin on eBay for a cool $2k awhile back. My only question is why the h e 🏒  🏒 didn’t I get this one graded also?

31BF0B40-3B00-49BA-A7F3-3196C495D8A6.jpeg

because because, because of the wonderful things he..... does :banana:

You would like to donate this newsstand! I'm available :foryou:

But seriously, I vaguely remember you posting both and waiting on one for whatever reason, perhaps to slab the 1st to see if it climbed then the other later depending.....

Vaguely remember that :tink: 

On 1/10/2022 at 10:31 PM, Wolverinex said:

I would take anything.  They need to  do a live action.  Wasted keaton on the batgirl movie.  

Live action would be cool, but an animated revival is too similar to the original for me, and I treasure that too much.

On 1/10/2022 at 11:05 PM, bpc3qh said:

Live action would be cool, but an animated revival is too similar to the original for me, and I treasure that too much.

I too love the original.  I just need more.  The only i hated was that Bruce Wayne somehow became Terry's father....i mean, come on

On 1/10/2022 at 11:07 PM, Wolverinex said:

I too love the original.  I just need more.  The only i hated was that Bruce Wayne somehow became Terry's father....i mean, come on

That didn't bother me, b/c Bruce wasn't his father to me. Genetically, sure, but Warren was Terry's father in the ways that mattered.

On 1/10/2022 at 11:10 PM, bpc3qh said:

That didn't bother me, b/c Bruce wasn't his father to me. Genetically, sure, but Warren was Terry's father in the ways that mattered.

I just thought making him genetically related ridiculous.  

If they make a new series,  I would love to see Damian 

On 1/10/2022 at 11:20 PM, Wolverinex said:

I just thought making him genetically related ridiculous.  

If they make a new series,  I would love to see Damian 

That would be interesting. Damian didn't exist for the timeline of my DCAU, so introducing him would be a good way to not step on the toes of what has already existed.