• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rfhbv100 feedback thread
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I don't know if buyers will really leave positive reviews about me if we take into account the delivery time of parcels from Russia, but if the delivery time of two months did not spoil your impressions about me, then you can leave a review here:foryou:
You can also leave a review about me as a buyer

Edited by rfhbv100

I had a terrific transaction with Karim and he was excellent to work with. Although the book took 2 months to arrive from Russia to NY... it did arrive. Having gone through numerous countries and customs, the CGC case did take some damage which Karim had offered to pay for but I declined. When the time comes to get it reholdered, I will take care of it myself. Throughout these past 2 months, Karim kept me informed and also tried to investigate the location of the book at various points. I would not hesitate to do business with him again and he even included a bag of Russian candy as a bonus! Thank you, Karim!😊

20210513_132813.jpg

20210513_133549.jpg

Edited by Hibou

So that you know:
I feel very embarrassed about the broken case. I admit that this is my fault, for I packed this package badly. But since then I have bought more packaging and I hope this will not happen again. I promise that if your book gets damaged, I will pay for a replacement.

Karim was FANTASTIC to deal with from start to finish. Yeah, shipping from Russia to the USA is not a quick process, nor for the impatient (or faint of heart) but everything went great. 

Books were packed EXTREMELY well, and everything arrived in perfect condition. 

See pics:

20210526_160931.jpg.a211aa86e8639781610d6dd53e869508.jpg

20210526_161429.thumb.jpg.6404ee76b89b707f365f2b78e153f753.jpg