• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In-House Private Signing: John Romita Jr. & Scott Hanna
1 1

9 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Attention comic fans! CGC is thrilled to announce that comic book artist, John Romita JR, and super talented inker, Scott Hanna will be joining us for an In-House Private Signing! The submission cut-off date is Friday, August 13. For this awesome event, Romita Jr. and Hanna will be doing more than just signing comics. They will also be offering Remarques and 11 x 17 sketches done by Romita Jr. with an option for inking by Hanna! If you're a fan of Romita Jr. and Hanna, then this is an opportunity you won't want to miss!

https://cgc.click/jrsh

HANNA&JRJR__SIGNING_EMAIL1.jpg

I am having trouble submitting more than one item for the signature event. I successfully entered one item and added it to the cart, but when I try to add other items, the signature series box is auto checked and the drop down menu underneath is dithered. After I check the grading and pressing boxes, the "next" button activates, but the Private Signing box remains dithered Any idea what I am doing incorrectly? Any help appreciated.

20210522_003307_edited.jpg

20210522_003253_edited.jpg

On 5/22/2021 at 1:37 AM, wpitt74 said:

I am having trouble submitting more than one item for the signature event. I successfully entered one item and added it to the cart, but when I try to add other items, the signature series box is auto checked and the drop down menu underneath is dithered. After I check the grading and pressing boxes, the "next" button activates, but the Private Signing box remains dithered Any idea what I am doing incorrectly? Any help appreciated.

20210522_003307_edited.jpg

20210522_003253_edited.jpg

I believe its locking your cart into that signing event. As in you cant have different signings on the same packing slip. If you want to submit to other signings or a non-remarque signing, you'll have to check out and then create a second packing slip

On 10/13/2021 at 11:15 AM, Senator said:

Any status update on books submitted for this event?  

I too am wondering on this.. Cutoff was 2 months ago.. i'm fine with the long turn arounds, but typically by now you'd have seen something on instagram about the signing happening.. 

On 10/18/2021 at 4:12 PM, Avirium said:

I too am wondering on this.. Cutoff was 2 months ago.. i'm fine with the long turn arounds, but typically by now you'd have seen something on instagram about the signing happening.. 

I guess it's done. My submission status is showing Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging. 

On 11/19/2021 at 8:55 PM, taro90 said:

I guess it's done. My submission status is showing Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging. 

Thanks for posting. My two are still showing up as Received at CCS which is where it’s been since it got there in August but now I know it’ll move!