• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dsg grading

17 posts in this topic

30 day tat and 14 tat. All ppl saying they get their cards before the tat time 🙃. You tubers testing them out and they say they are ready for huge subs and know they can handle it. That’s a positive for the community. Hopefully they can handle it because if they can they are gonna take shares in the hobby

23 minutes ago, Sp33dy said:

30 day tat and 14 tat. All ppl saying they get their cards before the tat time 🙃. Hopefully they can handle it because if they can they are gonna take shares in the hobby

How many years have they been in business? There is also KSA sports and gaming card grading. Who? Been in business 20 years yet no American card collector-dealer has really heard of them, as they are primarily grading in Canada.

33 minutes ago, Sp33dy said:

I care more for the tat than anything and if they will be grading at a strict format. If they are being consistent with true grading then thats a huge positive on top of a good tat

Until they get so much backlog that their TATs increase. I hear that happens when submissions reach crazy levels. If they get a small percentage of what the CGC gets, of course their TATs will be better.

2 hours ago, Sp33dy said:

30 day tat and 14 tat. All ppl saying they get their cards before the tat time 🙃. You tubers testing them out and they say they are ready for huge subs and know they can handle it. That’s a positive for the community. Hopefully they can handle it because if they can they are gonna take shares in the hobby

Just out of curiosity. Why you wouldn't go SGC for that price.

5 hours ago, Sp33dy said:

Well they already said they planned for that and expect it and will be able to handle that increase 

Established companies with decades of grading experience haven't been able to do it.

But newer companies tend to have large amounts of magic pixie dust on hand.

8 hours ago, Sp33dy said:

It's your cards so your choice.

If I was sending cards to get graded my priorities would be the reputation of the grading company and how well cards graded by that company sell, and second how safe are my cards while getting graded.  TAT and cost to grade would be next.

1 hour ago, Mephisto said:

I honestly thought this was going to be a joke thread about a company called Dog 💩 Grading.

Funny, cause that's what I thought before I actually clicked on it. Their slabs look like dog 💩. Can't imagine anyone would pay them.

8 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:
14 hours ago, Sp33dy said:

Well they already said they planned for that and expect it and will be able to handle that increase 

Established companies with decades of grading experience haven't been able to do it.

But newer companies tend to have large amounts of magic pixie dust on hand.

This is purportedly part of a transcript of a discussion recently overheard by their management

Suit #1 - Some magic dust? 
Suit #2 - Yeah, magic dust, y'know? We give a little bit to one grader, a little bit to another grader, a little bit more for the lead grader, a little bit more...
Suit #1 - And this will give us great TaT, man?
Suit #2 - Aw, great TaT, man?!? Are you kidding, man? We'll have the fastest TaT in da world, man!

30 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

This is purportedly part of a transcript of a discussion recently overheard by their management

Suit #1 - Some magic dust? 
Suit #2 - Yeah, magic dust, y'know? We give a little bit to one grader, a little bit to another grader, a little bit more for the lead grader, a little bit more...
Suit #1 - And this will give us great TaT, man?
Suit #2 - Aw, great TaT, man?!? Are you kidding, man? We'll have the fastest TaT in da world, man!

Do I get magic dust residue in the holders with every submission? Might be worth it.