• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many cards do you have sitting at CGC??

21 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Nathan Evenson said:

I thought this would be interesting to see how many cards people have there right now.

I have about 6000 cards sitting there, about 3.6K received, the rest not being entered in as "received" yet.

How many do you have?

Inkedhow many I got_LI.jpg

140, with another like 70 with CSG. Just out of curiosity what are you getting graded🤔

2 hours ago, Nick Hageman said:

6,000 cards!  Are you grading everything and anything WOTC?

Not everything, but lots of holos, promos, 1st editions from all sets, etc. I don’t see a downside In getting most of these graded, you just have to have the capital to acquire and then pay for grading. 

20 hours ago, Nathan Evenson said:

I thought this would be interesting to see how many cards people have there right now.

I have about 6000 cards sitting there, about 3.6K received, the rest not being entered in as "received" yet.

How many do you have?

Inkedhow many I got_LI.jpg

No wonder there is a backlog!lol

I thought I had a lot with my measly 105 cards...

135 bulk at cgc - mostly WOTC with 5 or 6 modern cards  - just from our personal collection (myself and 3 of my sons age 18-27), grades are not likely to be too high, as they lived in binders for 15 + years, have some nice mid grade stuff but will definitely be interesting how low the grades will get, but all in fun for us, we wont be selling any of our cards.

115 bulk at csg - mostly my football and basketball cards from 80s/90s with about a dozen modern cards.  Nothing outrageous.  some low grade rookies in baseball and hockey  that would be cool if I had them in grades above a 3 or 4 but they were my cards growing up and I just want to make a wall display.  A couple off centered Barry sanders rookies and a bunch of 90s barry inserts that don't have much value but I think will look nice in my man cave on the wall!!  Some other random stuff like Billy Ripken obscene card, various Bo Jackson cards, Michael Jordan and Kobe misc. base cards and some Shaq rookies.... I also sent my Bird/Magic rc that is detached, no real value, but I have seen them in slabs and they look cool.  I hope they grade it authentic like other companies and not send it back unslabbed

Edited by magiconlineshop
i cant spell

14 hours ago, GHFoster said:

My question is, what percentage of those are junk cards? How many of those will be worth $50+ after grading? 

One man's junk is another man's treasure. 

Edited by poke_naynay