• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any "big time" Disney collectors, need some help.

11 posts in this topic

Hi,

I recently acquired an interesting piece and wanted to know if it had any value. I can post it later on tonight. It is from 1930 and looks like a large comicbook but its a compililation of MANY of the original songs from Disney classics.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi,

I recently acquired an interesting piece and wanted to know if it had any value. I can post it later on tonight. It is from 1930 and looks like a large comicbook but its a compililation of MANY of the original songs from Disney classics.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve,

Post it and I may be able to assist you.

Tom

Thanks guys, hopefully Mark and Joe N will see this. Here is the front and back. It is published in 1934, and looks like "original" sheet music inside. Each song says from Frank Churchill and looks like Irving Berlin Inc published the book. Pretty cool and the inside paper is in EXCELLENT condition.

Thanks,

Steve

mickey.jpg

mickeyback.jpg

This item was produced in 1934 by Irving Berlin Inc. and should be a total of 32 pages. Includes eleven different songs with illustrations, music, and text. Retail ranges from $60 $125 $250. Hope this helps!

Tom