• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signatures only in black?
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I am thinking about sending a book to the In-House signing but the book I want signed is dark and a black signature would not work. I'd like to get a silver signature but can you request that? Thanks ahead of time.

Usually the witness will work with you if they can, just ask and request silver.  GL!

12 minutes ago, s-man said:

Usually the witness will work with you if they can, just ask and request silver.  GL!

That's good to know. Do you know how you request that when you send your book in to get signed? I guess there is a notes or instructions section? I've never requested something like this through the In-House signing.

3 minutes ago, arinya said:

That's good to know. Do you know how you request that when you send your book in to get signed? I guess there is a notes or instructions section? I've never requested something like this through the In-House signing.

If your going through a particular witness you can just let them know or if your using a form it should have a section for notes or you can pick your pen color out right.

1 minute ago, s-man said:

If your going through a particular witness you can just let them know or if your using a form it should have a section for notes or you can pick your pen color out right.

So I am mailing in my book. I am filling out online and shipping my book. I will not be in-person at the In-House Signing. I will not be in communication with a witness or any witness when the book is signed.

12 minutes ago, arinya said:

So I am mailing in my book. I am filling out online and shipping my book. I will not be in-person at the In-House Signing. I will not be in communication with a witness or any witness when the book is signed.

Write it on the submission form

If you're making your own window bag, which all raws have to have or they're not accepted to the in house signing, write it on the window bag

If you're sending a slab, cgc will crack it and window bag it, so write it on the submission for for when they do

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Write it on the submission form

If you're making your own window bag, which all raws have to have or they're not accepted to the in house signing, write it on the window bag

If you're sending a slab, cgc will crack it and window bag it, so write it on the submission for for when they do

Thanks!!!!!

Also, no harm is emailing calling Cgc customer service and asking them the best way to get your pen request fulfilled.

2 minutes ago, revat said:

Also, no harm is emailing calling Cgc customer service and asking them the best way to get your pen request fulfilled.

2nded @arinya:)

Couidnt hoit! Coitanly!