• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Really Cool Comic Con Flint, Mi 8/7/21
1 1

7 posts in this topic

And another guest, Bill Messner-Loebs will be there all day along with a full size Mystery Machine plus a full size Cantina with Greedo will be there as well! This is shaping up to be a good time, I can't wait!

20210612_060756.jpg

This is a week from Saturday and I have a double booth there with a huge giveaway planned, every $5 spent at my booth gets a free entry, 10+ winners drawn, each winner can pick whatever prize they want from what is available, over $2,000 in total prizes and great deals on comics, 25 and 50 cent tables and a lot more! Hope to see you there! Here is one of the grand prizes available:

20210728_050116.jpg

20210728_050037.jpg

On 7/28/2021 at 5:24 AM, HotKey said:

This is a week from Saturday and I have a double booth there with a huge giveaway planned, every $5 spent at my booth gets a free entry, 10+ winners drawn, each winner can pick whatever prize they want from what is available, over $2,000 in total prizes and great deals on comics, 25 and 50 cent tables and a lot more! Hope to see you there! Here is one of the grand prizes available:

20210728_050116.jpg

20210728_050037.jpg

What booth are you in. I want to stop by and do some digging!!

On 8/2/2021 at 11:02 PM, SkOw said:

What booth are you in. I want to stop by and do some digging!!

I'm supposed to be the endcap of the first middle row, if you turn left when you come in I should be the end of the first middle aisle on your right. I haven't got a finalized chart yet though...