• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Set Scores
3 3

47 posts in this topic

On 6/11/2022 at 1:41 PM, ThatNerdyCanuck said:

Any progress towards complete set scores?

I have been pushing for a set completion modifier for a while now.

There is going to be a major overhaul of our backend systems and the registry later this year.  When this upgrade goes live, I am hoping that the scoring system will be more streamlined and transparent. 

As it stands right now,  a completion modifier would require an extensive code change on an archaic legacy system.  

After this year's Awards, I will have more information to share.

Thanks!

On 6/13/2022 at 9:51 AM, wytshus said:

There is going to be a major overhaul of our backend systems and the registry later this year.  When this upgrade goes live, I am hoping that the scoring system will be more streamlined and transparent. 

As it stands right now,  a completion modifier would require an extensive code change on an archaic legacy system.  

Thanks!

Thank you so much for the update!

On 6/13/2022 at 11:51 AM, wytshus said:

Thanks!

I'm very excited about this. I think this will potentially help CGC in a lot of ways, with the Registry just one of them. Here's looking forward to more news later this year!

It would be educational to pick a set and artificially populate it in various ways and then ask for opinions on how each should score.

Each slot would have a score and the set sum could have a set modifier assigned based on this exercise.