• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KILLER AVENGERS 3 CGC 9.6 ON EBAY

16 posts in this topic

I think what we need are some lawyers involved in this as there doesn't appear to be any available around here to take care of real world problems like this - probably too busy with billable hours and such. Just imagine how great it would be if we had some comic book/cgc forum attorneys with unlimited spare time to examine scans and dig into the facts to get to the bottom of things. I really hope that this thread is entirely facetious. Certainly a few of you have actually dealt with Jeff Williams and know who he consigns books for. I wonder with all the blabber and hurt feelings with Ewert how many people that have spent hours typing their feelings for public consumption have actually had business dealings with him or are directly effected by anything he has done?

I think what we need are some lawyers involved in this as there doesn't appear to be any available around here to take care of real world problems like this - probably too busy with billable hours and such. Just imagine how great it would be if we had some comic book/cgc forum attorneys with unlimited spare time to examine scans and dig into the facts to get to the bottom of things. I really hope that this thread is entirely facetious. Certainly a few of you have actually dealt with Jeff Williams and know who he consigns books for. I wonder with all the blabber and hurt feelings with Ewert how many people that have spent hours typing their feelings for public consumption have actually had business dealings with him or are directly effected by anything he has done?

Actually, whether anyone has done business directly with Ewert or not...

(1) They've been potentially hurt if they own high grade slabbed books...

(2) They might not actually KNOW that they've got a Ewert book, as CGC has brought down the shutters and...

(3) I assume you cannot discuss a crime and how wrong it is unless it was you who was personally shot/mugged/raped?

yeahok.gif