• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Late Night Garbage Pail kids attack Huge Lot unopened packs and opened wax boxes original

3 posts in this topic

Free shipping in the US... paypal only.

$25 shipping overseas

30 day return policy if something is very misrepresented

gpailkids4.thumb.jpg.9ddcc59369c7d1d92a9e1f4937e88c36.jpg

Basicly everything here except my couch. I'm not too knowledgable, but I didn't see any die-cut errors, at least the most expensive ones on e-bay right now.

Looks like around 2000 cards. Many (most) looks like they came out of the wax box and into one of these cases best I can tell.

Series 11 box still had 12 upopened packs. The other boxes have opened empty packs inside. Series 1 looks like no AtomBomb and only around 25-30 or so cards from that set.

There is a binder with what looks like a couple sets. Many doubles, in the cases not sure about how many complete sets.

Any questions please ask and I'll try to help to the best of my limited knowledge on these. I'm here to help!! 

Everything here yours for $999 OBO. 

If its still up the next morning when I wake up, PM me and I'll likely take the highest reasonable offer.

I hope who ever gets it enjoys!!

Gpailkids14.jpg

gpailkids11.jpg

Gpailkids13.jpg

gpailkids8.jpg

gpailkids7.jpg

gpailkids6.jpg

Gpailkids1.jpg

gpailkids2.jpg

gpailkids3.jpg

gpailkids5.jpg

gpailkids9.jpg

8 hours ago, Rip said:

Free shipping in the US... paypal only.

$25 shipping overseas

30 day return policy if something is very misrepresented

gpailkids4.thumb.jpg.9ddcc59369c7d1d92a9e1f4937e88c36.jpg

Basicly everything here except my couch. I'm not too knowledgable, but I didn't see any die-cut errors, at least the most expensive ones on e-bay right now.

Looks like around 2000 cards. Many (most) looks like they came out of the wax box and into one of these cases best I can tell.

Series 11 box still had 12 upopened packs. The other boxes have opened empty packs inside. Series 1 looks like no AtomBomb and only around 25-30 or so cards from that set.

There is a binder with what looks like a couple sets. Many doubles, in the cases not sure about how many complete sets.

Any questions please ask and I'll try to help to the best of my limited knowledge on these. I'm here to help!! 

Everything here yours for $999 OBO. 

If its still up the next morning when I wake up, PM me and I'll likely take the highest reasonable offer.

I hope who ever gets it enjoys!!

Gpailkids14.jpg

gpailkids11.jpg

Gpailkids13.jpg

gpailkids8.jpg

gpailkids7.jpg

gpailkids6.jpg

Gpailkids1.jpg

gpailkids2.jpg

gpailkids3.jpg

gpailkids5.jpg

gpailkids9.jpg