• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

end
1 1

12 posts in this topic

I'm missing something.  Doesn't the first picture (pre-sig) already show the flaw?

Is so, how did it get a 9.8 to begin with?

If the flaw happened after being encased, then why submit it for a sig and regrade knowing it was going to get downgraded?

***Sorry if any assumptions are misguided/incorrect

Edited by AnthonyTheAbyss
bad grammar

7 minutes ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

I'm missing something.  Doesn't the first picture (pre-sig) already show the flaw?

Is so, how did it get a 9.8 to begin with?

If the flaw happened after being encased, then why submit it for a sig and regrade knowing it was going to get downgraded?

***Sorry if any assumptions are misguided/incorrect

I don't see a crease that breaks color in the 1st pic, through Batman's cape, I bet Frank Miller or someone just opened it all the way to look at it or something.....

That is just a reader's crease effect to me idk though :( 

25 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I don't see a crease that breaks color in the 1st pic, through Batman's cape...

Maybe I'm seeing things.  Or I just need to clean my monitor lol.

Either way...that's a risk/fear that's always on the back of my mind when I sub for a sig.

***Very unfortunate

4 minutes ago, Frankielo said:

Two different books both purchased by me new in 86 looked over then bagged and boarded immediately never opened till they were sent in

Oh they're different books? Lol I was thinking some how cgc dropped the grade by the title of the thread hahah

I thought oh doesnt matter what I thought lol

@AnthonyTheAbyss looks like I jumped the gun!

On 5/26/2021 at 4:20 PM, Frankielo said:

Two different books both purchased by me new in 86 looked over then bagged and boarded immediately never opened till they were sent in

The 9.4 was definitely opened. Maybe not by you.