• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1992 Overstreet Price Guide magazine question
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Since no one has answered yet, I'll guess that all of them have the same cards - that the value is always greater when the cards are kept inside the book/magazine - and that these generally don't have much value unless they happen to be a "first appearance" (sorta, since they're not comics) of a character who hasn't been in a comic yet.

12 hours ago, valiantman said:

Since no one has answered yet, I'll guess that all of them have the same cards - that the value is always greater when the cards are kept inside the book/magazine - and that these generally don't have much value unless they happen to be a "first appearance" (sorta, since they're not comics) of a character who hasn't been in a comic yet.

ah ha. thanks for the info and feedback

1 minute ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

Not an Overstreet price guide.

it a guide published by Krause Publications, the folks who published the Comics Buyers Guide newspaper back in the day.  They occasionally published their own Price Guides

thanks. my bad

4 hours ago, APDallas said:
4 hours ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

Not an Overstreet price guide.

it a guide published by Krause Publications, the folks who published the Comics Buyers Guide newspaper back in the day.  They occasionally published their own Price Guides

thanks. my bad

Your clue was that it doesn't say Overstreet anywhere on it. :makepoint:  :wink:

3 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

Your clue was that it doesn't say Overstreet anywhere on it. :makepoint:  :wink:

Haha. How could I have missed that. I guess I just saw PRICE GUIDE and assumed it was Overstreet. Gotta get my eyes checked.