• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone ever seen a newsstand version of EOS #2?

5 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone ever saw a newsstand version of edge of spider verse 2?  I figure it should exist as newsstand were still being sold at the time but I have never personally seen one before. I wonder what it’d sell for in today’s market?

1 hour ago, valiantman said:

Marvel newsstands ended with books dated December 2013.  Edge of Spider-Verse #2 is from November 2014.

Oh okay so I was wrong then.  Some reason I thought the newsstands for marvel ended in 2015

1 minute ago, rckstr1253 said:
1 hour ago, valiantman said:

Marvel newsstands ended with books dated December 2013.  Edge of Spider-Verse #2 is from November 2014.

Oh okay so I was wrong then.  Some reason I thought the newsstands for marvel ended in 2015

No worries - I agree, if there was a newsstand for Edge of Spider-Verse #2, that would be a big deal.

Here's what happened with newsstand for Ultimate Fallout #4 last year:

ultimate fallout 4 cgc 9.8 newsstand v. direct edition value

Just now, valiantman said:

No worries - I agree, if there was a newsstand for Edge of Spider-Verse #2, that would be a big deal.

Here's what happened with newsstand for Ultimate Fallout #4 last year:

ultimate fallout 4 cgc 9.8 newsstand v. direct edition value

Agreed!  That book would be worth more than the bobble head land variant selling for 6k or so now