• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Venom #25 Signed & Remarked by Tyler Kirkham

7 posts in this topic

Good Evening Everyone,

I just received my book back from CGC. Came back as a 9.8. Signed and Remarked by Tyler. One signature by Tyler is in Manuscript and the other signature is incursive. Did he sign it twice because of the incursive signature not being seen? Either way it goes, I love it! IMG_2642.thumb.jpg.a8f0aad627641a90507f7e8fb4cd13ab.jpg

16 hours ago, hogan36 said:

Good Evening Everyone,

I just received my book back from CGC. Came back as a 9.8. Signed and Remarked by Tyler. One signature by Tyler is in Manuscript and the other signature is incursive. Did he sign it twice because of the incursive signature not being seen? Either way it goes, I love it! IMG_2642.thumb.jpg.a8f0aad627641a90507f7e8fb4cd13ab.jpg

Definitely pretty awesome addition to the book.  Don't think I have seen a sig and print in that manner before.  I would throw this over in the Sig Series forum and see if any of them have see this done.  Also throwing it out on Unknown's FB or IG might get some traction on your question.  They may have more knowledge as to the why, being the most likely facilitator of it.

12 hours ago, Crops068 said:

Definitely pretty awesome addition to the book.  Don't think I have seen a sig and print in that manner before.  I would throw this over in the Sig Series forum and see if any of them have see this done.  Also throwing it out on Unknown's FB or IG might get some traction on your question.  They may have more knowledge as to the why, being the most likely facilitator of it.

Okay. Thanks! Will do!