• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What can i do if a remark was missed on the labeling?

27 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
7 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:
7 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

Researching his signature, I don't see dots at the end perhaps it is supposed to be like a eye?

"Cat Eye"

Interesting! :takeit:

Actually I put artgerm signed cgc and a lot of the sigs have the dot at the end so no luck

13 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Wait a minit my joke was true after all lol who knew lol

The ones I see with a dot aren't just on catwoman comics 

And none of them say sketch signature series 

But per your thought

I wonder if the facilitator saw the dot and didnt think it was apart of the "signature" so he marked the paperwork as a "sketch with sig"

One possibility 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Th ones I see with a dot aren't just on catwoman comics 

And none of them sketch 

But per your thought

I wonder if the facilitator saw the dot and didnt think it was apart of the "signature" so he marked the paperwork as a "sketch with sig"

One possibility 

A possibility might be sketched inside ?damn i love those riddles lol thanks @ADAMANTIUM!:headbang:its like national treasure movie but with a comics at the place of the constitution,that rocks(worship)a dream come trough we will help you till the answers comes up my friend!

1 minute ago, Namtak said:

A possibility might be sketched inside ?damn i love those riddles lol thanks @ADAMANTIUM!:headbang:its like national treasure movie but with a comics at the place of the constitution,that rocks(worship)a dream come trough we will help you till the answers comes up my friend!

So you might want to try lemon Juice and heat!well lets get that one as last resort only hm