• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink's next Featured Auction Has Started Posting Books
1 1

27 posts in this topic

Anyone have any keys going up the Summer Featured Auction starting this Thursday? I only have 2 in this auction, but they are above average.  Is it okay to post them?

I ask because I don't want to ruffle any feathers... :foryou:

On 8/15/2022 at 12:11 PM, Forbush-Man said:

Anyone have any keys going up the Summer Featured Auction starting this Thursday? I only have 2 in this auction, but they are above average.  Is it okay to post them?

I ask because I don't want to ruffle any feathers... :foryou:

Post away!

-bc

On 8/15/2022 at 12:38 PM, bc said:

Post away!

-bc

Thanks bc.  Nothing world-shattering, but good books in the right grades.  Just 2 Silver Age total (mainly G.A. in my auction.) Link to listing with larger scan

Silver Surfer #4 Classic Cover issue. Probably one of John Buscema's best.

SilverSurfer4.jpg

On 8/15/2022 at 4:15 PM, LDarkseid1 said:

Just saw this book in the upcoming auction and made me laugh lol.

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 4.14.33 PM.png

It seems funny, but this book in this kind of shape will go for stupid-crazy money.  Kids comics like these are always beat up and well loved.  This is a unicorn. 

On 8/15/2022 at 4:37 PM, Forbush-Man said:

It seems funny, but this book in this kind of shape will go for stupid-crazy money.  Kids comics like these are always beat up and well loved.  This is a unicorn. 

No it's just the little devil dude on the cover. He's a funny little character, cute little baby devil lol.

On 8/15/2022 at 4:49 PM, LDarkseid1 said:

No it's just the little devil dude on the cover. He's a funny little character, cute little baby devil lol.

Yep, little baby Hellboy. lol

On 8/16/2022 at 10:37 PM, LDarkseid1 said:

They usually do pretty well with silver tbh. It’s gold they tend to fall behind or far behind Heritage and CC.

Yes, if you want killer Silver and Bronze their selection is usually the best, though i've managed to snag some choice gold over the years as well from them fortunately. :)