• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink's next Featured Auction Has Started Posting Books
1 1

27 posts in this topic

On 8/19/2022 at 5:43 AM, Drummy said:

That is a super strong price, and I wouldn't condemn anyone who wanted that book.  The right edge tanning is a bit of a turnoff for me personally, though, and I can't see why CVA would put its mark on it for that reason.

Shameless plug -- for the money, I'd rather have the 3.5 in this auction instead! :shy:

Dan

RAD4D43B2022622_91222.jpg

Yeah I mean the only justification I can come up with is the CVA is representing that it of course presents well for its grade, which it does. I mean if the tanning wasn’t there, it’s a 9.6 all the way as far as I can tell, from the front cover at least. So I think that’s all the CVA sticker is alluding to. No doubt about it, the slight tanning on the right is a bit of a turnoff, but I’d still take this gorgeous 9.4 in a heartbeat over any lower grade lol. That is a super nice 3.5 though I will say 😍. From the looks of it, that deserves a CVA sticker as well.

Edited by LDarkseid1

On 8/19/2022 at 8:43 AM, Drummy said:

That is a super strong price, and I wouldn't condemn anyone who wanted that book.  The right edge tanning is a bit of a turnoff for me personally, though, and I can't see why CVA would put its mark on it for that reason.

Shameless plug -- for the money, I'd rather have the 3.5 in this auction instead! :shy:

Dan

RAD4D43B2022622_91222.jpg

That’s a beauty. Can we see the back cover?  Asking for a fiend.

On 8/19/2022 at 2:30 PM, MattTheDuck said:

There must be significant hidden defects in this book to get that grade.  What a beautiful-presenting copy!!

Here ya go

CGC Cert #
Title
Fantastic Four
Issue
Issue Date
7/62
Issue Year
Publisher
Marvel Comics
Grade
Page Quality