• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I know if my pokemon card is worth the cost of having it graded?

5 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, ANTEEUP said:

How do I know if my Pokémon card is worth the cost of having it graded?

It's really all up to you if it's worth getting graded or not. "Collectors" grade any and every card you can think of for their collections (yes that means energy cards). Most people nowadays grade for making money... Do research for each card. Check out how much it's selling for not graded (raw card) and check out what it's selling for graded.

At the end of the day, it's all up to you.

8 hours ago, ANTEEUP said:

How do I know if my Pokémon card is worth the cost of having it graded?

I wouldn't grade unless you're selling tbh. Just have to look up the current sold listings on eBay for whatever cards you're interested in selling. Compare condition of the card to the ones sold.

7 hours ago, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

It's really all up to you if it's worth getting graded or not. "Collectors" grade any and every card you can think of for their collections (yes that means energy cards). Most people nowadays grade for making money... Do research for each card. Check out how much it's selling for not graded (raw card) and check out what it's selling for graded.

At the end of the day, it's all up to you.

Energy cards... "Collector".... Hmmm. That what people are calling them nowadays?

On 6/2/2021 at 12:22 AM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

I wouldn't grade unless you're selling tbh. Just have to look up the current sold listings on eBay for whatever cards you're interested in selling. Compare condition of the card to the ones sold.

Energy cards... "Collector".... Hmmm. That what people are calling them nowadays?

ive got a bunch of graded energy in my person collection. trainer deck b, secret rare, 1st base, etc