• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheduled for grading

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Scheduled for Grading means it's already being graded or is even further along in the process. Yours should be done relatively soon.

Paul

3 hours ago, DonLaGreca said:

My express order has been in the "grading/quality control stage since the 21st. This doesn't seem normal as I am seeing standard submissions received after mine that have been imaged/finalized/ and shipped. 

I have the same issue. Not sure when exactly mine went to Grading but it was delivered on 4/19 and received on 4/29. What the hell is going on with Express?

@PaulS.hi paul. my order has moved to scheduled for grading but one of the cards was input incorrectly... the submission shows a duplicate Charizard V black star promo instead of a base set unlimited #4. will this be adjusted during the grading process?

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, nickdrizzle said:

@PaulS.hi paul. my order has moved to scheduled for grading but one of the cards was input incorrectly... the submission shows a duplicate Charizard V black star promo instead of a base set unlimited #4. will this be adjusted during the grading process?

Yes, it should be.