• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Comic Art Show
4 4

264 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

glen

The guy who bought it from me didn’t have it long. 
Big surprise. 
But at least Glen didn’t make a big profit. 
Wonder if the buyer who bought from me took a loss. 

Edited by artdealer

9 hours ago, grapeape said:

We had Bobby Brown mentioned and not the artist but the singer guy that was married to Whitney. The dealmakers would prefer we stay on point Marcus but hey, it’s your “Prerogative!”

That point was brought up last week by one of the guest dealmakers selling a Bob Brown page.  I'm just trying to give some continuity to this show that they can build upon.  One day we might get a New Edition meme out of it.  I want them to do an interview show with Galactus 3:16 guy and Stephen Donnelly - Rich.  Those two have the best screen presence and are genuinely happy to be on the show.

Marcus   

1 hour ago, Marwai said:

That point was brought up last week by one of the guest dealmakers selling a Bob Brown page.  I'm just trying to give some continuity to this show that they can build upon.  One day we might get a New Edition meme out of it.  I want them to do an interview show with Galactus 3:16 guy and Stephen Donnelly - Rich.  Those two have the best screen presence and are genuinely happy to be on the show.

Marcus   

I thought it was funny as helllol Yeah Saul 3:16 is a good guy really knows art from way back. I love the live chat it gets salty. I think the Dealmakers should relax and have fun. Just put up high quality art with pieces you have room to let buyers haggle down. Nobody expects high value production. It is expected that (our time is valuable to us and) the Dealmakers gotta bring the goods and offer the deals.