• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Updated itemized list of charges?

2 posts in this topic

Hi all, wondering if anyone knows the best method to get a list of charges on card submissions that are in the pipeline.

My cards were sent in early Feb (I think 2/12) and received 2/17. There was a price change effective 2/16 IIRC, but I happened to be caught in terrible timing in which I joined and submitted and had no idea or notification of the price increase. It is what it is! But I digress- my receipt/submission sheet is reflective of the pre-price increase, but I won't be charged until the my submission is graded and now I need to make sure my bank account is ready for the hit, but I don't actually have any idea what my final charges are. :nyah: I would also really like to keep an itemized list of charges for my records, and for the express card I received back it only had a price adjustment at the bottom rather than clarifying which prices changed by how much.

TLDR;

1. How do I get/who do I contact to get a correct itemized submission sheet?

2. Is there a place I can go to see a record of the prices as of the February price change? At least then I can estimate myself.

Thank youuuuu