• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED. New Dad selling several FFs (early FF, ASM 129, et al)
5 5

35 posts in this topic

Hey fellow boardies!  I haven't posted on here in a while.  My wife and I just had our first baby one month ago so I'm adjusting to dad life.  With that said, diapers and all things baby are crazy expensive so I've decided to sell some hot key WWBN 32s here. If that goes well then I'll list some other hot keys (early and pre #50 FFs and ASM 129).  I'm going to leave the books on here for a couple or few days to see if there is any interest before sending them off to auction.  Feel free to send offers, however I am in the weeds taking care of my daughter right now so I can't promise to respond within a timely manner, but i will get back to you.  If you really want a book then "I'll take it" always works best :wink:.  

First "I'll take it" :takeit:gets the book.   

Will accept PayPal, check, money order or Zelle. (Unless noted otherwise)

Notes: Please message me for additional photos or with any questions.  No returns on slabbed books.

Shipping Included: Will ship USPS Priority Medium flat rate box to US only.  Signature Required.  All comics are very securely packed, and insured by my own policy as long as they are sent Priority with sig confirm.  

CLOSED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST.

ALL BOOKS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.  

FANTASTIC FOUR #6  7.5 CGC ow/w  $4250 shipped and insured
FANTASTIC FOUR #12  7.5 CGC ow/w  $6250  shipped and insured

FANTASTIC FOUR #5  8.0 CGC W   $55,000 shipped and insured (Check, MO, wire, certified funds only)

ALL WWBN ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Werewolf By Night #32, CGC 8.5 off white/white pages = $4850

Werewolf By Night #32, CGC 9.0 white pages = $7350

Werewolf By Night #32, CGC 9.2 off white pages = $7250

Werewolf By Night #32, CGC 9.4 off white/white pages = $10,400

*See Pics in next posts

Edited by TeeDub
shipping info added

NO LONGER AVAILABLE 

Werewolf By Night #32, 8.5, off white/white pages = $4850

*Feel free to ask any questions or for more pics

IMG_1136 2.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

Edited by TeeDub

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Werewolf By Night #32, CGC 9.0 white pages = $7350

90.jpg

90_back.jpg

90_2.jpg

90_3.jpg

90_4.jpg

90_5.jpg

Edited by TeeDub

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Werewolf By Night #32, CGC 9.2 off white pages = $7250

92.jpg

92_2.jpg

92_3.jpg

92_4.jpg

92_5.jpg

922.jpg

924.jpg

92_back.jpg

Edited by TeeDub
add pics

Congrats to you both on your new baby girl! Having been there myself (daughter turns two in one week) I'm guessing you both probably need sleep even more than money. The good news is that in about five months or so your little bundle of joy should be sleeping right through the night. Oh, and GLWTS!   :applause:

Congrats!  Best thing in the world!

The best advice I received was "the days are long but the years are short."  My kids are almost 6 and 3 now and I remember the hospital like yesterday.  Anyways... congrats! 

Oh and I miss my WWBN 9.4 I sold u a few yrs ago  lol prob the only book I truly regret selling.  Cheers!

Thanks much brother.  And to all you guys for the love.

I agree.  Best thing ever.  Changed my life.  I tell her every day how old she is (37 days today), mostly for me, so I don’t take any day for granted and stay present in every moment.  No “where did it all go?” one day.

I’m 51 and this has been a long time coming.  But except for the knees I still feel 30 something.  

Anyway..  I’ll mark it in the title but I’m adding more books.  Mostly higher grade. All keys (currently hot).  

Peace y’all, 

TW

You certainly had good foresight to purchase all these books. Did you buy before the market went crazy?

And congratulations on your new baby. My children are in their 30s, but we have a 4.5 year old grandson and an 8-month old granddaughter. It seems like our grandson was born about a week ago, so, as they say, time flies.

Congrats on the baby! This makes me sad I sold my 9.0 a few months ago for $2500, only to see it take off the next week and keep on going. This book has a strong upward trajectory that keeps on going as the Disney plus show gets closer!