• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bighaley21's short box liquidation - RECAP PAGE 4 CLOSED!
8 8

152 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone! 

First :takeit: in thread wins it and trumps all negotiations. Time stamp determines winner. 

Payment by Paypal, Venmo, or Check/MO. Payment is expected within 10 days of sale.

I have multiple references on these boards if needed.

Shipping is $9 for 1-6 raw books via USPS Priority Mail and $14 for any slabs or 7+ raw books anywhere in the CONUS - International is at cost

I can also ship any purchase under $50 for $5.50 via USPS First Class Mail if the buyer wishes

Returns accepted on a case by case basis

NO HOSers or Probies! PMs are welcome even if its to just say hello. 

Edited by Bighaley21

This sale will include a mix of raw books that I've been accumulating over the years. I have a few longer runs of Thor, Amazing Spider-Man, Incredible Hulk, Defenders, and a few others I will be listing over the next week. Most of these books are either my duplicates or titles I no longer collect so I'll be trying to price them to move. I won't be parting with any of my golden age in this sale for those that are wondering. Maybe down the road. Hope I can help fill some runs and get some great books to others collections! :)